Oddsmakers heavily favor the Kansas City Chiefs (10-1) when they host the Denver Broncos (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 in a matchup between AFC West foes at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is favored by 13.0 points. The game has a point total of 48.5. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Chiefs vs Broncos and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
NFL Bets from BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Kansas City has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chiefs are 1-0 ATS when favored by 13.0 points or more.
- Kansas City has played in only five games that have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs, on average, score 4.5 more points per game this season (31.6) than the Broncos allow (27.1).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-1 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 27.1 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have put together a 2-2 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Betting on the Broncos
- Just six of Denver's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its outings).
- Denver has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The Broncos average points scored this season (19) and the Chiefs points allowed (21.6) are within 2.6 points of each other.
- Denver is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 19 points this season.
- Kansas City is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.6 points.
- Denver's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 63.6% of their games this season (seven of 11 opportunities).
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 opportunities).
- The Chiefs and the Broncos combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 48.7 points per game, 0.2 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Chiefs games this season is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 48.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 2.4 points lower than this game's over/under.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,497 yards (317.9 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 68.8% of his passes and tossing touchdown 30 passes and two interceptions over 11 games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 209 yards (19.0 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire's team-high 692 rushing yards (62.9 per game) have come on 151 carries, with four touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also added 30 catches for 234 yards (21.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyreek Hill's 1,021 receiving yards (92.8 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 68 receptions on 101 targets with 13 touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has collected 978 yards (88.9 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, reeling in 74 passes on 97 targets in 11 games this year.
- Mecole Hardman's 29 receptions have turned into 434 yards (39.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through 11 games played. He's been targeted 39 times.
- Chris Jones has racked up 5.5 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, while also recording 1.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- In 11 games this season, Daniel Sorensen has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 69 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions so far.
Chiefs: Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Questionable (Illness), Dorian O'Daniel: Out (Ankle)
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock leads Denver with 1,767 passing yards (196.3 ypg) on 149-of-268 with seven touchdowns against 11 interceptions in nine games this season. He also has 88 rushing yards (9.8 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Melvin Gordon III's team-high 554 rushing yards (55.4 per game) have come on 134 carries, with six touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- Jerry Jeudy's team-leading 589 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) have come on 37 catches (and 78 targets) with two touchdowns through 11 games.
- Tim Patrick has put together a 563-yard season so far (56.3 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes on 58 targets over 10 games.
- Noah Fant's 40 grabs (on 60 targets) have netted him 435 yards (43.5 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Bradley Chubb paces the team with 7.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 8.0 TFL and 36 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- In 11 games this season, Alexander Johnson has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 91 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack so far.
- Justin Simmons leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 68 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended over 11 games.
Broncos: Malik Reed: Questionable (Shin), Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Ankle), Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Knee), Trey Marshall: Out (Shin)