The Cleveland Browns (0-0) will look to upset the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6 points. The over/under for the contest is 53 points. Click here to bet on Kansas City vs Cleveland and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Chiefs had an ATS record of 4-8 when playing as at least 6-point favorites last season.
- Kansas City and its opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 16 times last season.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Chiefs a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Chiefs went 13-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 92.9% of those games).
- Kansas City had an 11-1 record last year (winning 91.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter.
Betting on the Browns
- Cleveland compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Browns covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Last season, nine of Cleveland's games hit the over.
- The Browns have a 32.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Browns won two of the five games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Cleveland was at least a +210 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Kansas City's games last season went over this contest's total of 53 points 10 times.
- Cleveland played eight games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 53 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 55.1 points per game last season, 2.1 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams gave up a combined 48.8 points per game last year, 4.2 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The Chiefs had an average point total of 51.6 in their contests last season, 1.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Browns had a 47.7-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 5.3 fewer points than this game's total.
Chiefs Key Players
- Last year, Patrick Mahomes II put up 4,740 passing yards (296.3 yards per game) while going 390-for-588 (66.3% completion percentage) and throwing 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He tacked on 308 rushing yards on 62 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire rushed for 803 yards on 181 attempts (50.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 297 yards and one touchdown.
- Last season Jerick McKinnon ran for 319 yards on 81 carries (19.9 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. McKinnon also made an impact in the passing game, catching 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Last season, Travis Kelce grabbed 105 passes (on 145 targets) for 1,416 yards (88.5 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill's stat line last year showed 87 grabs for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns. He averaged 79.8 receiving yards per game and was targeted 135 times.
- Mecole Hardman caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35 yards per game last season.
- Chris Jones boasted an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles last year.
- In his most recent campaign, Daniel Sorensen totaled 114 tackles, two TFL, and three interceptions.
Chiefs Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Browns Key Players
- Last year Baker Mayfield collected 3,563 passing yards (222.7 yards per game) while going 305-for-486 (62.8% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He tacked on 165 rushing yards on 54 carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb took 190 attempts for 1,067 rushing yards a season ago (88.9 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt amassed 841 rushing yards on 198 carries (52.6 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground last season. He also caught 38 passes for 304 (19 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry hauled in 72 passes for 840 yards last season with three touchdowns. He was targeted 101 times, and averaged 52.5 yards per game.
- Rashard Higgins also contributed with 599 yards on 37 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 52 times and averaged 37.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Austin Hooper racked up 435 yards on 46 catches with four touchdowns in 2020, averaging 27.2 yards per game (on 70 targets).
- Myles Garrett boasted an impressive stat line of 12 sacks, 15 TFL and 63 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, John Johnson collected 137 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.
- Troy Hill intercepted three passes and tacked on 99 tackles, two TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
Browns Injuries:Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder),Kevin Johnson: Out (Liver),M.J. Stewart Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring),J.C. Tretter: Questionable (Knee),Mack Wilson: Out (Knee),Chris Hubbard: Out (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive.