The Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) are favored by 3.5 points as they aim to keep their five-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. The over/under is set at 56.0 for the contest. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Chiefs vs Buccaneers and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 5-0.
- Kansas City has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have covered more games than they didn’t when playing as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 5-4 ATS in those situations.
- This year, Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 32.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.1 more than the 23 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 32.1 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows 23 points or fewer this year, the Buccaneers have accumulated a 6-1 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have a split ATS record of 4-4 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 11 outings this season (63.6%).
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 7.7 more points per game this season (29.1) than the Chiefs allow (21.4).
- In games where Tampa Bay scores at least 29.1 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 21.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-2 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this year is 53.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 3.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 56.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score at least 56.0 points in 36.4% of their matchups this year (four of 11 chances).
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 56.0 set for this matchup.
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 56.0 set for this game.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,035 yards (303.5 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 67.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 27 passes and two interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 181 yards (18.1 ypg) on 40 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has carried the ball 140 times for a team-high 655 yards (65.5 per game), with four touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also tacked on 29 catches for 232 yards (23.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Kelce’s team-high 896 receiving yards (89.6 yards per game) have come on 66 receptions (and 89 targets) with seven touchdowns through 10 games.
- Tyreek Hill has recorded 752 yards (75.2 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns, reeling in 55 passes on 86 targets in 10 games this year.
- Mecole Hardman’s 34 targets have resulted in 26 grabs for 411 yards (41.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Chris Jones has racked up 5.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, while also recording 1.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- In 10 games this season, Daniel Sorensen has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions so far.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady has been a dual threat to lead Tampa Bay in both passing and rushing. He has 2,955 passing yards (268.6 ypg), completing 64.7% of his passes and throwing touchdown 25 passes and nine interceptions over the course of 11 games this season. He’s rushed for 8 yards (0.7 ypg) on 19 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 754 rushing yards (68.5 per game) have come on 153 carries, with five touchdowns in 11 games this year.
- Mike Evans’ team-leading 563 receiving yards (51.2 yards per game) have come on 45 catches (and 72 targets) with nine touchdowns through 11 games.
- Chris Godwin has caught 41 passes (on 51 targets) for 465 yards (66.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns over seven games this year.
- Scott Miller’s 27 grabs (on 42 targets) have netted him 414 yards (37.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 5.0 TFL, 44 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In 11 games this season, Devin White has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 97 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and five sacks so far.
- Carlton Davis has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 48 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion),
Jamel Dean: Out (Concussion),
A.Q. Shipley: Out (Neck),
Donovan Smith: Questionable (Ankle),
Tanner Hudson: Out (Not Injury Related)