The 2020 NFL Playoffs are headed for a dramatic finish as the Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) are slight favorites in the Super Bowl (by a field goal) against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) at Raymond James Stadium on February 7, 2021, airing on CBS. An over/under of 56.0 is set for the contest. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Chiefs vs Buccaneers and other week 4 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- This year, Kansas City is 7-9 against the spread.
- This season, the Chiefs have a losing ATS record of 5-8 when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- This season, Kansas City’s games have gone above the point total in eight out of 16 opportunities (50%).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.4 more than the 22.2 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 8-1 and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows 22.2 points or fewer this year, the Buccaneers have pieced together a 6-1 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
- Kansas City has an even 4-4 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 8-0 overall in away games.
Betting on the Buccaneers
- 9 of Tampa Bay’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (56.2% of its outings).
- Tampa Bay has a 9-7 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 7-6 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Tampa Bay has a 5-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-3 overall in home games.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 8.2 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Chiefs allow (22.6).
- In games where Tampa Bay scores at least 30.8 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 9-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this season is 52.2, 3.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 3.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under (56.0 points) in 43.8% of their outings this year (seven of 16 opportunities).
- The Buccaneers have played in six games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 37.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 56.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the total of 56.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.2 fewer points per game (44.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.0 points.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II leads Kansas City with 4,740 passing yards (316.0 ypg) on 390-of-588 with 38 touchdowns against six interceptions over the course of 15 games this season. He also adds 302 rushing yards (20.1 ypg) on 63 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s team-high 803 rushing yards (61.8 per game) have come on 181 carries, with four touchdowns in 13 games this year. He’s also tacked on 36 catches for 297 yards (22.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Le’Veon Bell has rushed for 328 yards (29.8 per game) on 82 carries with two touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce’s 1,416 receiving yards (94.4 yards per game) leads the team through 15 games. He has 105 receptions on 145 targets with 11 touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has put together a 1,276-yard season so far (85.1 yards per game) with 15 touchdowns, reeling in 87 passes on 134 targets in 15 games.
- Mecole Hardman’s 41 catches have turned into 560 yards (35.0 ypg) and four touchdowns through 16 games played. He’s been targeted 62 times.
- Chris Jones has 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 15 games, and also has 3.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen is the team’s leading tackler through 15 games this year. He’s racked up 92 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-leading six interceptions to go along with 63 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended over 15 games.
Willie Gay Jr.: Out (Knee),
Eric Fisher: Out (Achilles),
Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Calf)
Buccaneers Key Players
- Tom Brady leads Tampa Bay with 4,633 passing yards (289.6 ypg) on 401-of-610 with 40 touchdowns against 12 interceptions over the course of 16 games this season.
- Ronald Jones II’s team-high 978 rushing yards (61.1 per game) have come on 192 carries, with seven touchdowns in 16 games this year.
- In 13 games this season, Leonard Fournette has rushed for 367 yards (28.2 per game) on 97 carries with six touchdowns, while also catching 36 passes for 233 yards (17.9 per game).
- Mike Evans’ team-high 1,006 receiving yards (62.9 yards per game) have come on 70 catches (and 109 targets) with 13 touchdowns through 16 games.
- Chris Godwin has reeled in 65 passes (on 84 targets) for 840 yards (70.0 yards per game) and seven touchdowns over 12 games this year.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 45 grabs (on 77 targets) have netted him 623 yards (38.9 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 16 games played.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 9.5 sacks to lead the team through 16 games, and also has 7.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Devin White, Tampa Bay’s leading tackler, has 140 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks in 16 games this year.
- Carlton Davis has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 68 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 18 passes defended to his name over 14 games.
Antonio Brown: Questionable (Knee),
Cameron Brate: Questionable (Back)