The Kansas City Chiefs (11-1) take a seven-game winning streak into a matchup with the Miami Dolphins (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. Kansas City is favored by 7.5 points. The contest has an over/under of 49.0. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Chiefs vs Dolphins and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- This year, Kansas City has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread.
- This season, the Chiefs are only 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Kansas City has played in only five games that have gone over the point total (41.7% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 30.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 13.1 more than the 17.7 the Dolphins have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-1 and 4-3 against the spread.
- Miami is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.7 points.
- Kansas City is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 6-0 overall on the road.
Betting on the Dolphins
- Most of Miami’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- Miami has compiled a 9-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The Dolphins, on average, score four more points per game this season (25.2) than the Chiefs allow (21.2).
- Miami is 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 21.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Miami has a 5-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-2 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Chiefs games this season is 3.0 more points than the total of 49.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Dolphins this season is 6.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under (49.0 points) in 58.3% of their outings this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- The Dolphins have played in five games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 49.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.0 more points per game (56) than this game’s total of 49.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Dolphins have seen their opponents average a combined 10.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 49.0 set in this game.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,815 yards (317.9 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 68.3% of his passes and tossing touchdown 31 passes and two interceptions in 12 games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 235 yards (19.6 ypg) on 48 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has carried the ball 151 times for a team-high 692 yards (62.9 per game), with four touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also tacked on 30 catches for 234 yards (21.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Kelce’s 1,114 receiving yards (92.8 yards per game) leads the team through 12 games. He has 82 catches on 110 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has totaled 1,079 yards (89.9 yards per game) and 13 touchdowns, hauling in 74 passes on 111 targets in 12 games this year.
- Mecole Hardman’s 30 receptions have yielded 449 yards (37.4 ypg) and three touchdowns through 12 games played. He’s been targeted 42 times.
- Chris Jones has 5.5 sacks to pace the team through 11 games, and also has 1.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen, Kansas City’s tackle leader, has 74 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions in 12 games this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has picked off a team-leading five passes. He also has 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Tyrann Mathieu: Questionable (Hip),
Damien Wilson: Out (Knee)
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has been a dual threat to lead Miami in both passing and rushing. He has 1,909 passing yards (238.6 ypg), completing 68.5% of his passes and tossing touchdown 12 passes and eight interceptions in eight games this season. He’s rushed for 151 yards (18.9 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Salvon Ahmed, has carried the ball 40 times for 166 yards (55.3 per game), with one touchdown in three games this year.
- DeVante Parker’s 677 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 87 times and has totaled 56 catches and four touchdowns through 12 games (averaging 56.4 yards per game).
- Mike Gesicki has caught 39 passes (on 62 targets) for 537 yards (44.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns over 12 games this year.
- Jakeem Grant’s 28 grabs (on 43 targets) have netted him 298 yards (24.8 ypg) and one touchdown through 12 games played.
- Emmanuel Ogbah paces the team with 8.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has racked up 5.0 TFL and 36 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Jerome Baker is the team’s tackle leader through 12 games this year. He’s racked up 79 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
Salvon Ahmed: Out (Shoulder),
Elandon Roberts: Questionable (Chest),
Kyle Van Noy: Questionable (Hip),
Ereck Flowers: Out (Ankle)