[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The New York Jets (0-7) take a seven-game losing streak into a matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. Kansas City is a 19.5-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 49.0 for the contest. Bet on Chiefs vs Jets and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City has a 5-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, less than 50% of Kansas City’s games with a betting line — three out of seven opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- The Jets defense has allowed 29 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 31.1 the Chiefs have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29 points.
- Kansas City has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
Betting on the Jets
- Just four of New York’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- New York has compiled a losing 1-6 record against the spread this season.
- New York’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-3.
- The Jets have averaged 8.3 fewer points per game this season (12.1) than the Chiefs have allowed (20.4).
- New York is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when they score at least 12.1 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 20.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Chiefs games this season is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 49.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jets this season is 7.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored no less than 49.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of seven opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.0 points in 14.3% of their matchups this season (one of seven opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 43.2 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the total of 49.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 49.4 points per game, 0.4 more than the point total in this game.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has been a dual threat to lead Kansas City in both passing and rushing. He has 1,899 passing yards (271.3 ypg), completing 65.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 16 passes and one interception in seven games this season. He’s rushed for 165 yards (23.6 ypg) on 34 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s team-high 551 rushing yards (78.7 per game) have come on 115 carries, with two touchdowns in seven games this year. He’s also added 22 catches for 194 yards (27.7 per game).
- Travis Kelce’s team-leading 501 receiving yards (71.6 yards per game) have come on 40 catches (and 55 targets) with five touchdownsthrough seven games.
- Tyreek Hill has collected 439 yards (62.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes on 48 targets over seven games this year.
- Mecole Hardman’s 15 grabs have yielded 251 yards (35.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through seven games played. He’s been targeted 20 times.
- Chris Jones has collected 4.5 sacks to pace the team through six games, while also recording 1.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Anthony Hitchens, Kansas City’s top-tackler, has 44 tackles in seven games this year.
- Daniel Sorensen has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 39 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended to his name over seven games.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold leads New York with 912 passing yards (182.4 ypg) on 94-of-161 with three touchdowns against six interceptions over the course of five games this season. He also has 117 rushing yards (23.4 ypg) on 14 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Frank Gore’s team-high 310 rushing yards (44.3 per game) have come on 86 carries in seven games this year.
- Jamison Crowder’s 383 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 46 times and has registered 29 catches and two touchdowns through four games (averaging 95.8 yards per game).
- Braxton Berrios has put up a 176-yard season so far (25.1 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes on 27 targets over seven games.
- Breshad Perriman’s 17 targets have resulted in 11 receptions for 118 yards (29.5 ypg) through four games played.
- Quinnen Williams paces the team with 3.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 5.0 TFL and 28 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Neville Hewitt is the team’s tackle leader through seven games this year. He’s totaled 57 tackles and 1.0 TFL.
Jets: No Injuries Listed
This article powered by Data Skrive