Oddsmakers project the Carolina Panthers (3-5) to see their three-game losing streak continue, as they are 10.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (7-1) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The contest has a point total of 52.0. Make a pick on Chiefs vs Panthers and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City has a 6-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chiefs are 2-1 ATS when favored by 10.0 points or more.
- Kansas City has played in only three games that have gone above the point total (37.5% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs, on average, score 7.5 more points per game this season (31.6) than the Panthers allow (24.1).
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 24.1 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Kansas City has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
Betting on the Panthers
- Carolina has put together a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- Just four of Carolina’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (37.5% of its outings).
- The Panthers have averaged 3.4 more points this season (22.4) than the Chiefs have allowed (19).
- Carolina is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 22.4 points this season.
- Kansas City is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
- Carolina’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-2.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this season is 50.6, 1.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this year is 5.5 less points than the point total of 52.0 in this outing.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored at least 52.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of eight games (50%) this year.
- Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 52.0 points in 25% of their games this year (two of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (54) than this matchup’s total of 52.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 8.9 less points per game than the over/under of 52.0 set for this outing.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 2,315 yards (289.4 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 66.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 21 passes and one interception over the course of eight games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 165 yards (20.6 ypg) on 34 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s team-high 572 rushing yards (71.5 per game) have come on 121 carries, with two touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also added 25 catches for 204 yards (25.5 per game).
- Travis Kelce’s 610 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 48 catches on 67 targets with six touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has put together a 537-yard season so far (67.1 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, hauling in 35 passes on 54 targets in eight games.
- Mecole Hardman’s 29 targets have resulted in 22 grabs for 347 yards (43.4 ypg) and three touchdowns through eight games played.
- Chris Jones has 4.5 sacks to lead the team through seven games, and also has 1.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Damien Wilson, Kansas City’s top-tackler, has 49 tackles and 2.0 TFL in eight games this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended over eight games.
Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring),
Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back),
Frank Clark: Questionable (Knee)
Panthers Key Players
- Teddy Bridgewater has been a dual threat to lead Carolina in both passing and rushing. He has 2,107 passing yards (263.4 ypg), completing 71.3% of his passes and throwing touchdown nine passes and six interceptions over eight games this season. He’s rushed for 161 yards (20.1 ypg) on 30 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Mike Davis’ team-high 350 rushing yards (43.8 per game) have come on 84 carries, with two touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also tacked on 38 catches for 244 yards (30.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson’s 689 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 69 times and has collected 51 catches and one touchdown through eight games (averaging 86.1 yards per game).
- D.J. Moore has put together a 622-yard season so far (77.8 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 33 passes on 59 targets in eight games.
- Curtis Samuel’s 29 catches (on 34 targets) have netted him 262 yards (37.4 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Marquis Haynes has 3.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 4.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Shaq Thompson, Carolina’s leading tackler, has 68 tackles and 2.0 TFL in eight games this year.
Zach Kerr: Questionable (Toe),
Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Shoulder),
Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee),
Russell Okung: Doubtful (Calf)
This article powered by Data Skrive