The Kansas City Chiefs (8-1), winners of four straight games, square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-3), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Allegiant Stadium. Kansas City is a 6.5-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 56.5 is set for the contest. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Chiefs vs Raiders and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Chiefs
- Kansas City has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-0 overall in away games.
- Kansas City has a 6-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 6.5-point or more favorites, finishing 4-3 ATS in those situations.
- This season, less than half of Kansas City's games with a betting line -- four out of nine opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Chiefs, on average, score five more points per game this season (31.8) than the Raiders allow (26.8).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 5-1 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.8 points.
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Seven Las Vegas' nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its outings).
- The Raiders, on average, score eight more points per game this season (28.3) than the Chiefs allow (20.3).
- In games where Las Vegas scores at least 28.3 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 20.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 56.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- in three of nine games (33.3%) this season.
- Las Vegas has played in five games this year (out of nine total matchups -- 55.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 56.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (60.1) than this matchup's over/under of 56.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 less points per game than the over/under of 56.5 set in this outing.
- The Chiefs' average point total in matchups this season is 52.1, 4.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Raiders games this season is 1.4 less points than the point total of 56.5 in this outing.
Chiefs Key Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 2,687 yards (298.6 ypg) to lead Kansas City, completing 66.9% of his passes and recording touchdown 25 passes and one interception in nine games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 165 yards (18.3 ypg) on 36 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, has carried the ball 126 times for 586 yards (65.1 per game), with two touchdowns in nine games this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 224 receiving yards 24.9 per game) on 28 catches (with one receiving touchdown).
- Travis Kelce's 769 receiving yards (85.4 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 58 catches on 79 targets with six touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has collected 650 yards (72.2 yards per game) and nine touchdowns, hauling in 44 passes on 72 targets in nine games this year.
- Chris Jones has 5.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 1.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen, Kansas City's tackle leader, has 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions in nine games this year.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended over nine games.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr has been a dual threat to lead Las Vegas in both passing and rushing. He has 2,155 passing yards (239.4 ypg), completing 69.3% of his passes and recording touchdown 16 passes and two interceptions over nine games this season. He's rushed for 118 yards (13.1 ypg) on 27 carries.
- Josh Jacobs' team-high 699 rushing yards (77.7 per game) have come on 182 carries, with eight touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also added 149 yards (16.6 per game) on 23 catches.
- Darren Waller's team-high 430 receiving yards (47.8 yards per game) have come on 53 receptions (and 77 targets) with four touchdowns through nine games.
- Hunter Renfrow has put together a 399-yard season so far (44.3 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 38 targets in nine games.
- Maxx Crosby leads, the team's sack and tackle leader, has racked up 6.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 24 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Nick Kwiatkoski is the team's leading tackler through seven games this year. He's amassed 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Jeff Heath has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 12 tackles and three passes defended to his name over nine games.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed