[ embed width="640" height="385"]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are favored by only 2.5 points against the Detroit Lions (3-3) on Sunday, November 1, 2020. The over/under is set at 50.0. Bet on Colts vs Lions and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-2 overall on the road.
- This year, Indianapolis is just 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, the Colts have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 2.5-point or more favorites, finishing 3-2 ATS in those situations.
- This season, Indianapolis' games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities (50%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (26.2) and the Lions points allowed (27.5) are within 1.3 points of each other.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 26.2 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.5 points.
Betting on the Lions
- Half of Detroit's games this year -- three out of six -- have gone over the point total.
- Detroit has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-2 overall in home games.
- The Lions, on average, score 6.8 more points per game this season (26) than the Colts allow (19.2).
- Detroit is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.2 points.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's over/under (50.0 points) in 33.3% of their outings this season (two of six opportunities).
- The Lions and their opponents have added up to score more than 50.0 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (four of six chances).
- The Colts and the Lions combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the total of 50.0 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 50.0 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Colts have had set in matchups this season is 4.7 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 53.5 points, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers leads Indianapolis with 1,598 passing yards (266.3 ypg) on 138-of-198 with seven touchdowns against six interceptions in six games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor has carried the ball 89 times for a team-high 367 yards (61.2 per game), with three touchdowns in six games this year. He's also tacked on 16 catches for 162 yards (27.0 per game).
- In six games this season, Jordan Wilkins has rushed for 94 yards (15.7 per game) on 29 carries.
- T.Y. Hilton's 242 receiving yards (40.3 yards per game) leads the team through six games. He has 20 receptions on 37 targets.
- Zach Pascal has recorded 198 yards (33.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 16 passes on 28 targets in six games this year.
- Mo Alie-Cox's 11 grabs have turned into 194 yards (38.8 ypg) and two touchdowns through five games played. He's been targeted 14 times.
- Justin Houston has 3.5 sacks to lead the team through six games, and also has 4.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Anthony Walker, Indianapolis' top-tackler, has 39 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception in six games this year.
- Xavier Rhodes has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 12 tackles and eight passes defended over six games.
Colts:Ryan Kelly: Questionable (Knee),Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee)
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford leads Detroit with 1,580 passing yards (263.3 ypg) on 127-of-204 with 10 touchdowns against four interceptions over six games this season. He also adds 67 rushing yards (11.2 ypg) on 16 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Adrian Peterson, has carried the ball 80 times for 314 yards (52.3 per game), with two touchdowns in six games this year.
- In six games this season, D'Andre Swift has rushed for 185 yards (30.8 per game) on 35 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching 20 passes for 152 yards (25.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay's 338 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 28 times and has totaled 20 receptions and two touchdowns through four games (averaging 84.5 yards per game).
- Danny Amendola has put together a 270-yard season so far (45.0 yards per game), hauling in 15 passes on 27 targets in six games.
- T.J. Hockenson's 31 targets have resulted in 22 catches for 256 yards (42.7 ypg) and four touchdowns through six games played.
- Romeo Okwara paces the team with 4.0 sacks through six games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Tracy Walker, Detroit's top-tackler, has 37 tackles and 3.0 TFL in six games this year.
- Duron Harmon has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 22 tackles and four passes defended to his name over six games.
Lions:Darryl Roberts: Questionable (Groin),Taylor Decker: Questionable (Shoulder),Jalen Reeves-Maybin: Questionable (Not Injury Related),Desmond Trufant: Questionable (Hamstring)
This article powered by Data Skrive