The NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (7-2) are tight, 2.5-point underdogs against the best team in the AFC South, the Indianapolis Colts (6-3), on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The over/under is set at 51.0 for the game. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Colts vs Packers and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis has a 5-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Colts are 4-2 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- This season, Indianapolis' games have gone over the point total in five out of nine opportunities.
- The Colts average points scored this season (26.9) and the Packers points allowed (24.9) are within two points of each other.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 26.9 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Green Bay defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Packers have pieced together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Indianapolis' record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
Betting on the Packers
- Five Green Bay's nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- Green Bay has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Packers are 4-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Packers have averaged 11.1 more points this season (30.8) than the Colts have allowed (19.7).
- Green Bay is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 30.8 points this season.
- When Indianapolis allows opposing offenses to put 19.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Green Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Colts and their opponents have scored no less than 51.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in four of nine outings (44.4%) this season.
- Green Bay has played in five games this season (out of nine total matchups -- 55.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 51.0 points.
- The Colts and the Packers combine to average 6.7 more points per game than the over/under of 51.0 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Packers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 51.0 set for this outing.
- The Colts' average point total in matchups this season is 46.6, 4.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- Packers games this season have averaged a total of 55.7 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers leads Indianapolis with 2,395 passing yards (266.1 ypg) on 215-of-313 with 11 touchdowns against seven interceptions in nine games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor has carried the ball 113 times for a team-high 428 yards (47.6 per game), with four touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also tacked on 22 catches for 203 yards (22.6 per game).
- In nine games this season, Jordan Wilkins has collected 250 yards (27.8 per game) on 68 carries with one touchdown.
- Zach Pascal's 330 receiving yards (36.7 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 28 receptions on 45 targets with two touchdowns.
- Mo Alie-Cox has racked up 293 yards (36.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 20 passes on 25 targets over eight games this year.
- T.Y. Hilton's 44 targets have resulted in 26 catches for 291 yards (36.4 ypg) through eight games played.
- Denico Autry has racked up 6.0 sacks to pace the team through nine games, while also picking up 7.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Darius Leonard, Indianapolis' top-tackler, has 60 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack in seven games this year.
- Julian Blackmon has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 21 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and six passes defended to his name over eight games.
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Packers Key Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 2,578 passing yards (286.4 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 67.8% of his passes and collecting touchdown 26 passes and three interceptions over nine games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Aaron Jones, has carried the ball 103 times for 493 yards (70.4 per game), with five touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also caught 28 passes for 231 yards (33.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In nine games this season, Jamaal Williams has collected 324 yards (36.0 per game) on 76 attempts with one touchdown, while also grabbing 26 passes for 208 yards (23.1 per game).
- Davante Adams' 741 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 82 times and has collected 61 catches and nine touchdowns through seven games (averaging 105.9 yards per game).
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has put up a 463-yard season so far (51.4 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 22 passes on 45 targets over nine games.
- Robert Tonyan's 32 targets have resulted in 27 catches for 347 yards (38.6 ypg) and five touchdowns through nine games played.
- Za'Darius Smith paces the team with 8.0 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed 9.0 TFL and 33 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Darnell Savage Jr., Green Bay's top-tackler, has 37 tackles and 1.0 TFL in eight games this year.
- Chandon Sullivan leads the team with one interception, while also recording 21 tackles and three passes defended over nine games.
Packers: No Injuries Listed