The Las Vegas Raiders (7-5) are 3.0-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Indianapolis Colts (8-4). The point total is set at 52.5. Place your wager with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Colts vs Raiders and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread in away games this year is 4-2, and its record on the road overall is 4-2.
- Indianapolis has a 7-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Colts have covered more games than they didn’t when projected as 3.0-point or more favorites, finishing 5-3 ATS in those situations.
- This season, Indianapolis’ games have gone over the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities.
- The Colts average points scored this season (27.3) and the Raiders points allowed (28.9) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 28.9 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Raiders
- Las Vegas has put together a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in nine out of 12 opportunities this season (75%).
- The Raiders, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Colts allow (22.8).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.8 points.
- Las Vegas has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average over/under the Colts have had set in games this year is 2.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Raiders this season is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 41.7% of their games this season (five of 12 chances), the Colts and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 52.5 points.
- The Raiders and their opponents have added up to score at least 52.5 points in 75% of their matchups this season (nine of 12 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (54.2) than this matchup’s total of 52.5 points.
- The Colts and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 less points per game than the point total of 52.5 set in this game.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers has 3,263 passing yards (271.9 ypg) to lead Indianapolis, completing 68.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 18 passes and nine interceptions over the course of 12 games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor’s team-high 609 rushing yards (50.8 per game) have come on 148 carries, with four touchdowns in 12 games this year. He’s also tacked on 29 catches for 271 yards (22.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 12 games this season, Jordan Wilkins has piled up 305 yards (25.4 per game) on 83 carries with one touchdown.
- T.Y. Hilton’s 518 receiving yards (47.1 yards per game) leads the team through 11 games. He has 41 catches on 66 targets with two touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal has put up a 418-yard season so far (34.8 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes on 53 targets over 12 games.
- Nyheim Hines’ 58 targets have resulted in 47 catches for 384 yards (32.0 ypg) and four touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Justin Houston has 7.5 sacks to lead the team through 12 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team’s leading tackler through 10 games this year. He’s collected 86 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Kenny Moore II has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 53 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and 10 passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Bobby Okereke: Questionable (Ankle),
Tyquan Lewis: Questionable (Hip),
Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee),
Rigoberto Sanchez: Out (Illness)
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr has 3,026 passing yards (252.2 ypg) to lead Las Vegas, completing 68.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 22 passes and five interceptions over the course of 12 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 129 rushing yards (10.8 ypg) on 32 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 206 times for 781 yards (71.0 per game), with nine touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also caught 27 passes for 175 yards (15.9 per game).
- In 12 games this season, Devontae Booker has racked up 376 yards (31.3 per game) on 75 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller’s 741 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 108 times and has collected 77 catches and seven touchdowns through 12 games (averaging 61.8 yards per game).
- Hunter Renfrow has grabbed 42 passes (on 55 targets) for 556 yards (46.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns over 12 games this year.
- Nelson Agholor’s 55 targets have resulted in 33 receptions for 535 yards (44.6 ypg) and six touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Maxx Crosby leads the team with 6.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 9.0 TFL and 29 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Nick Kwiatkoski is the team’s tackle leader through 10 games this year. He’s totaled 66 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Trayvon Mullen has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name over 12 games.
Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Ankle),
Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion),
Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Knee),
Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion),
Isaiah Johnson: Questionable (Groin)