The Houston Texans (4-7) are 3.0-point underdogs in a road AFC South matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (7-4) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 NRG Stadium. An over/under of 50.5 is set for the contest. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Colts vs Texans and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, TX
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting lines
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- Indianapolis has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Colts are 4-3 ATS when favored by 3.0 points or more.
- This season, Indianapolis’ games have gone over the point total in seven out of 11 opportunities.
- The Texans defense has allowed 27 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.5 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 27.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 27 points or fewer this year, the Texans have put together a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Texans
- Six Houston’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its opportunities).
- Houston has put together a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Texans average points scored this season (24.4) and the Colts points allowed (23) are within 1.4 points of each other.
- In games where Houston scores at least 24.4 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
- Houston has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Colts and their opponents have scored at least 50.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this year.
- The Texans have played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 50.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (51.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 less points per game (50) than this matchup’s total of 50.5 points.
- The Colts’ average point total in matchups this year is 50.5, equal to the over/under in this game.
- Texans games this year have averaged an over/under of 51.4 points, 0.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers has 2,978 passing yards (270.7 ypg) to lead Indianapolis, completing 67.3% of his passes and collecting touchdown 16 passes and nine interceptions over 11 games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor’s team-high 518 rushing yards (47.1 per game) have come on 135 carries, with four touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also added 26 catches for 227 yards (20.6 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Jordan Wilkins has rushed for 293 yards (26.6 per game) on 78 carries with one touchdown.
- T.Y. Hilton’s team-high 408 receiving yards (40.8 yards per game) have come on 33 receptions (and 55 targets) with one touchdown through 10 games.
- Zach Pascal has totaled 407 yards (37.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 32 passes on 52 targets in 11 games this year.
- Nyheim Hines’ 55 targets have resulted in 44 catches for 362 yards (32.9 ypg) and four touchdowns through 11 games played.
- Denico Autry has 6.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team’s tackle leader through nine games this year. He’s totaled 80 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Julian Blackmon has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 28 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and six passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Rigoberto Sanchez: Out (Illness),
Chaz Green: Questionable (Back),
Noah Togiai: Questionable (Knee),
Bobby Okereke: Out (Ankle),
Anthony Castonzo: Out (Knee),
Khari Willis: Out (Back)
Texans Key Players
- Deshaun Watson leads Houston with 3,201 passing yards (291.0 ypg) on 250-of-363 with 24 touchdowns against five interceptions in 11 games this season. He also adds 293 rushing yards (26.6 ypg) on 62 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- David Johnson’s team-high 408 rushing yards (51.0 per game) have come on 103 carries, with three touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also added 16 catches for 161 yards (20.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Watson has rushed for 293 yards (26.6 per game) on 62 carries with two touchdowns.
- Brandin Cooks’ 719 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 78 times and has collected 52 receptions and three touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 65.4 yards per game).
- Jordan Akins has reeled in 22 passes (on 28 targets) for 275 yards (34.4 yards per game) and one touchdown over eight games this year.
- Darren Fells’ 19 receptions (on 25 targets) have netted him 275 yards (25.0 ypg) and three touchdowns through 11 games played.
- J.J. Watt leads, the team’s sack and tackle leader, has racked up 4.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception over the course of 11 games.
- Zach Cunningham, Houston’s leading tackler, has 110 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks in 11 games this year.
Cullen Gillaspia: Out (Back),
C.J. Prosise: Out (Illness),
Ross Blacklock: Questionable (Illness)