The Tennessee Titans (7-3) are 3.0-point underdogs in a home AFC South matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 Lucas Oil Stadium. An over/under of 51.5 is set for the game. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Colts vs Titans and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- Indianapolis has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Colts have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 3.0-point or more favorites, finishing 4-2 ATS in those situations.
- The majority of Indianapolis' games with a betting line -- six out of 10 opportunities -- have gone over the point total (60%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (27.6) and the Titans points allowed (25.9) are within 1.7 points of each other.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 27.6 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
- Indianapolis has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Eight Tennessee's 10 games this year have gone over the point total (80% of its opportunities).
- The Titans, on average, score 7.1 more points per game this season (27.9) than the Colts allow (20.8).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 27.9 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.8 points.
- Tennessee's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Colts have had set in games this year is 3.1 less points than this outing's point total.
- Titans games this year have averaged a total of 53.8 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Colts and their opponents have scored at least 51.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in four of 10 outings (40%) this year.
- Tennessee has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups -- 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 51.5 points.
- The Colts and the Titans combine to average 4.0 more points per game than the total of 51.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (46.7) than this matchup's over/under of 51.5 points.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers leads Indianapolis with 2,683 passing yards (268.3 ypg) on 239-of-349 with 14 touchdowns against eight interceptions in 10 games this season.
- Jordan Wilkins' team-high 271 rushing yards (27.1 per game) have come on 72 carries, with one touchdown in 10 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Nyheim Hines has piled up 179 yards (17.9 per game) on 51 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 36 passes for 296 yards (29.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal's 384 receiving yards (38.4 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 31 catches on 48 targets with two touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton has totaled 327 yards (36.3 yards per game), reeling in 29 passes on 50 targets over nine games this year.
- Mo Alie-Cox's 27 targets have resulted in 22 grabs for 309 yards (34.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through nine games played.
- Justin Houston has racked up 4.5 sacks to lead the team through 10 games, while also picking up 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team's leading tackler through eight games this year. He's totaled 66 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Xavier Rhodes has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 22 tackles and 10 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Colts: Philip Rivers: Questionable (Toe), Quenton Nelson: Questionable (Back), Ryan Kelly: Questionable (Neck), Isaiah Rodgers: Questionable (Knee), Zach Pascal: Questionable (Knee), Bobby Okereke: Out (Ankle), Khari Willis: Questionable (Ribs), Anthony Walker: Questionable (Ribs)
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill has 2,385 passing yards (238.5 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 65.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 22 passes and four interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 149 rushing yards (14.9 ypg) on 28 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Derrick Henry's team-high 1,079 rushing yards (107.9 per game) have come on 229 carries, with nine touchdowns in 10 games this year.
- In 10 games this season, Jeremy McNichols has racked up 173 yards (17.3 per game) on 26 attempts.
- Corey Davis' 549 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 55 times and has registered 39 receptions and three touchdowns through 10 games (averaging 54.9 yards per game).
- A.J. Brown has hauled in 36 passes (on 59 targets) for 538 yards (67.3 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in eight games this year.
- Jonnu Smith's 49 targets have resulted in 30 receptions for 338 yards (33.8 ypg) and seven touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Harold Landry leads, who leads the team in tackles and sacks, has racked up 3.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL, 46 tackles, and one interception over the course of 10 games.
- Malcolm Butler is the team's tackle leader through 10 games this year. He's racked up 63 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Amani Hooker leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 24 tackles and six passes defended over 10 games.
Titans: Rodger Saffold: Questionable (Ankle), Adoree' Jackson: Out (Knee), Ben Jones: Questionable (Knee), MyCole Pruitt: Out (Knee), Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion)