Oddsmakers project a competitive game between AFC South rivals when the Indianapolis Colts (5-3) visit the Tennessee Titans (6-2) on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 1.0-point underdogs. The point total is set at 48.5. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Colts vs Titans and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
NFL Bets BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Colts
- This year, Indianapolis has assembled a 4-4 record against the spread.
- This season, the Colts are 4-3 ATS when favored by 1.0 point or more.
- This season, Indianapolis' games have gone above the point total in four out of eight opportunities (50%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (26) and the Titans points allowed (25.1) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 4-0 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.1 points or fewer this year, the Titans have pieced together a 3-0 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Indianapolis has an even 2-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
Betting on the Titans
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in six out of eight opportunities this season (75%).
- Tennessee has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- The Titans, on average, score nine more points per game this season (29) than the Colts allow (20).
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 29 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20 points.
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Colts' average point total in outings this year is 46, 2.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Titans games this season have averaged a total of 54.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 37.5% of their games this year (three of eight chances), the Colts and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup's over/under of 48.5 points.
- Tennessee has played in six games this year (out of eight total matchups -- 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 48.5 points.
- The Colts and the Titans combine to average 6.5 more points per game than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 less points per game than the over/under of 48.5 set for this matchup.
Colts Key Players
- Philip Rivers leads Indianapolis with 2,087 passing yards (260.9 ypg) on 186-of-274 with 10 touchdowns against seven interceptions over eight games this season.
- Jonathan Taylor's team-high 416 rushing yards (52.0 per game) have come on 106 carries, with four touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also tacked on 20 catches for 178 yards (22.3 per game).
- In eight games this season, Jordan Wilkins has collected 222 yards (27.8 per game) on 60 attempts with one touchdown.
- Zach Pascal's team-leading 297 receiving yards (37.1 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions (and 40 targets) with two touchdownsthrough eight games.
- Mo Alie-Cox has totaled 274 yards (39.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 17 passes on 21 targets in seven games this year.
- T.Y. Hilton's 22 grabs have yielded 251 yards (35.9 ypg) through seven games played. He's been targeted 39 times.
- Denico Autry has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Darius Leonard is the team's leading tackler through six games this year. He's totaled 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Xavier Rhodes has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 18 tackles and nine passes defended over eight games.
Colts:Jack Doyle: Out (Concussion),Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee)
Titans Key Players
- Ryan Tannehill has 1,979 passing yards (247.4 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 65.7% of his passes and recording touchdown 19 passes and three interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 105 rushing yards (13.1 ypg) on 22 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Derrick Henry's team-high 843 rushing yards (105.4 per game) have come on 182 carries, with eight touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In eight games this season, Jeremy McNichols has rushed for 147 yards (18.4 per game) on 23 carries.
- A.J. Brown's 455 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 48 times and has collected 31 receptions and six touchdowns through six games (averaging 75.8 yards per game).
- Corey Davis has put together a 369-yard season so far (46.1 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 42 targets in eight games.
- Jonnu Smith's 37 targets have resulted in 24 grabs for 304 yards (38.0 ypg) and six touchdowns through eight games played.
- Jeffery Simmons leads, who paces the team in sacks and tackles, has racked up 2.0 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 28 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Jayon Brown, Tennessee's top-tackler, has 64 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in eight games this year.
- Amani Hooker has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 17 tackles and four passes defended to his name over eight games.
Titans:MyCole Pruitt: Out (Knee),Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin),Adoree' Jackson: Out (Knee),Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion)