Oddsmakers expect the Cincinnati Bengals (2-9-1) to put up a fight in their attempt to end their four-game losing streak, as they are just 3.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (3-9) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. The game has an over/under of 43.0. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Cowboys vs Bengals and other week 14 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cowboys
- This season, Dallas' games have gone over the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities.
- Dallas is just 1-5 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-5 overall on the road.
- This year, Dallas has compiled a losing 2-10 record against the spread.
- This season, the Cowboys are just 0-4 ATS when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Cowboys have averaged 3.4 fewer points per game this season (22.3) than the Bengals have allowed (25.7).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Dallas is 3-2 and 1-4 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 2-4-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.7 points.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati's games have gone over the point total in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
- Cincinnati has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- The Bengals have averaged 13.0 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Cowboys have allowed (32.8).
- In games where Cincinnati scores at least 19.8 points this season, they are 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Dallas is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.8 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total for Cowboys games this year is 12.1 more points than the total of 43.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 2.4 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup's point total (43.0 points) in 75% of their outings this year (nine of 12 opportunities).
- Cincinnati has played in seven games this season (out of 12 total matchups -- 58.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 43.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 less points per game (42.1) than this game's total of 43.0 points.
- The Cowboys and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 15.5 more points per game than the over/under of 43.0 set for this outing.
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton has 1,155 passing yards (144.4 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 65% of his passes and recording touchdown seven passes and six interceptions in eight games this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott's team-high 784 rushing yards (65.3 per game) have come on 199 carries, with five touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also tacked on 43 catches for 274 yards (22.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 12 games this season, Tony Pollard has rushed for 300 yards (25.0 per game) on 64 carries with two touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper's team-high 891 receiving yards (74.3 yards per game) have come on 76 catches (and 107 targets) with four touchdowns through 12 games.
- CeeDee Lamb has totaled 696 yards (58.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 59 passes on 88 targets over 12 games this year.
- Michael Gallup's 79 targets have resulted in 44 grabs for 624 yards (52.0 ypg) and two touchdowns through 12 games played.
- Aldon Smith has 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 12 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith is the team's top-tackler through 12 games this year. He's collected 113 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Darian Thompson has a team-leading one interception to go along with 31 tackles and one pass defended over 12 games.
Cowboys:Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin),Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs),Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf),Cameron Erving: Out (Knee)
Bengals Key Players
- Brandon Allen leads Cincinnati with 289 passing yards (144.5 ypg) on 28-of-48 with two touchdowns against two interceptions over the course of two games this season.
- Giovani Bernard's team-high 253 rushing yards (21.1 per game) have come on 77 carries, with two touchdowns in 12 games this year. He's also added 36 catches for 260 yards (21.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 12 games this season, Samaje Perine has rushed for 109 yards (9.1 per game) on 27 carries with one touchdown.
- Tyler Boyd's team-high 797 receiving yards (66.4 yards per game) have come on 73 catches (and 97 targets) with four touchdowns through 12 games.
- Tee Higgins has caught 53 passes (on 83 targets) for 729 yards (60.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns in 12 games this year.
- A.J. Green's 35 grabs (on 81 targets) have netted him 357 yards (29.8 ypg) and one touchdown through 12 games played.
- Carl Lawson paces the team with 4.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 3.0 TFL and 31 tackles over the course of 12 games.
- Jessie Bates III, Cincinnati's leading tackler, has 89 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three interceptions in 12 games this year.
- Bates leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 89 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended over 12 games.
Bengals:Tee Higgins: Questionable (Hamstring),Mackensie Alexander: Questionable (Knee),Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring)