Oddsmakers give the Dallas Cowboys (3-7) the edge when they host the Washington Football Team (3-7) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in a matchup between NFC East foes at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is favored by 3.0 points. The point total is set at 46.0 for the game. Bet with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Cowboys vs Football Team and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Cowboys
- Dallas has put together a losing 2-8 record against the spread this season.
- Dallas is just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Dallas has played in five games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- Dallas scores 23.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.7 per matchup Washington allows.
- Dallas is 1-4 against the spread and 3-2 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 23.5 points.
- When Washington gives up no more than 20 points, it has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall.
- Dallas has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Betting on Washington
- Washington has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Washington's games this year -- five out of 10 -- have finished underthe point total (50%).
- This year, Washington racks up 11.8 fewer points per game (20) than Dallas gives up (31.8).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it scores at least 20 points.
- Dallas has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it allows 23.5 points or less.
- Washington has just a 1-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-4 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Dallas' games have gone over 46.0 points six times this season 60% of matchups).
- Three of Washington's games have gone over 46.0 points this year (30% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 43.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams average 54.5 combined points per game, 8.5 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Dallas has an average total of 55.3 in its outings this year, 9.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington's contests this season have a 42.7-point average over/under, 3.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton leads Dallas with 655 passing yards (109.2 ypg) on 74-of-117 with four touchdowns against four interceptions over the course of six games this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott's team-high 675 rushing yards (67.5 per game) have come on 171 carries, with five touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's also added 38 catches for 249 yards (24.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 10 games this season, Tony Pollard has piled up 266 yards (26.6 per game) on 52 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper's 736 receiving yards (73.6 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 65 receptions on 90 targets with two touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb has put together a 629-yard season so far (62.9 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 48 passes on 72 targets in 10 games.
- Michael Gallup's 31 catches are good enough for 497 yards (49.7 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played. He's been targeted 60 times.
- Aldon Smith has collected 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith, Dallas' leading tackler, has 96 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 10 games this year.
- Chidobe Awuzie has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 12 tackles and two passes defended to his name over three games.
Cowboys: Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs), Greg Zuerlein: Questionable (Back)
Washington Key Players
- Dwayne Haskins leads Washington with 939 passing yards (234.8 ypg) on 89-of-146 with four touchdowns against three interceptions in four games this season.
- Antonio Gibson's team-high 530 rushing yards (53.0 per game) have come on 119 carries, with eight touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's also added 27 catches for 212 yards (21.2 per game).
- In 10 games this season, J.D. McKissic has rushed for 217 yards (21.7 per game) on 49 carries with one touchdown, while also catching 44 passes for 317 yards (31.7 per game).
- Terry McLaurin's 871 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 93 times and has registered 62 catches and three touchdowns through 10 games (averaging 87.1 yards per game).
- McKissic has reeled in 44 passes (on 66 targets) for 317 yards (31.7 yards per game) in 10 games this year.
- Logan Thomas' 30 receptions (on 57 targets) have netted him 308 yards (30.8 ypg) and three touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Montez Sweat paces the team with 6.0 sacks through 10 games, and also has 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Jon Bostic, Washington's leading tackler, has 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in 10 games this year.
- Kendall Fuller leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 24 tackles and seven passes defended over eight games.
Washington: Cornelius Lucas: Questionable (Ankle), Dustin Hopkins: Questionable (Right Groin), Jared Norris: Out (Hamstring), Terry McLaurin: Questionable (Ankle), Ryan Anderson: Out (Knee), Deshazor Everett: Out (Ankle)