The Cincinnati Bengals (2-8-1) are a heavy underdog by 10.5 points as they try to break a three-game slide in a matchup against the Miami Dolphins (7-4) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. The point total is set at 42.5 for the outing. Place your wager with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Dolphins vs Bengals and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami has played in only four games that have gone above the point total (36.4% of its opportunities).
- Miami has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-2 overall in home games.
- Miami has an 8-3 record against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins average points scored this season (25.8) and the Bengals points allowed (26.3) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- In games where Miami score at least 25.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 26.3 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have accumulated a 2-3-1 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Betting on the Bengals
- Six Cincinnati's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- Cincinnati has a 7-4 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-5-1 overall in away games.
- The Bengals average points scored this season (20.9) and the Dolphins points allowed (18.6) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 20.9 points this season.
- When Miami allows opposing offenses to put 18.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Dolphins and their opponents have put up more than this matchup's over/under (42.5 points) in 63.6% of their outings this year (seven of 11 opportunities).
- Cincinnati has played in seven games this year (out of 11 total matchups -- 63.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 42.5 points.
- The Dolphins and the Bengals combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 42.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 44.9 points per game, 2.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Dolphins have had set in games this year is 2.0 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 4.7 points higher than this game's over/under.
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick leads Miami with 1,909 passing yards (238.6 ypg) on 174-of-254 with 12 touchdowns against eight interceptions over the course of eight games this season. He also adds 151 rushing yards (18.9 ypg) on 30 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Myles Gaskin has carried the ball 100 times for a team-high 387 yards (55.3 per game), with two touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also tacked on 30 catches for 198 yards (28.3 per game).
- In three games this season, Salvon Ahmed has collected 166 yards (55.3 per game) on 40 attempts with one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker's team-high 642 receiving yards (58.4 yards per game) have come on 52 receptions (and 79 targets) with four touchdowns through 11 games.
- Mike Gesicki has put up a 449-yard season so far (40.8 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes on 51 targets in 11 games.
- Jakeem Grant's 26 receptions have yielded 256 yards (23.3 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played. He's been targeted 37 times.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has 8.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Jerome Baker is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's amassed 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
- Xavien Howard has a team-leading seven interceptions to go along with 35 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended over 11 games.
Dolphins:Malcolm Perry: Questionable (Chest),Tua Tagovailoa: Questionable (Left Thumb),DeAndre Washington: Doubtful (Hamstring),Salvon Ahmed: Doubtful (Shoulder),Solomon Kindley: Questionable (Foot)
Bengals Key Players
- Brandon Allen has 136 passing yards (136.0 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 58.6% of his passes and throwing touchdown one pass and one interception in one game this season.
- The team's top rusher, Giovani Bernard, has carried the ball 65 times for 223 yards (20.3 per game), with two touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also caught 34 passes for 261 yards (23.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 11 games this season, Samaje Perine has collected 102 yards (9.3 per game) on 24 carries with one touchdown.
- Tyler Boyd's team-leading 725 receiving yards (65.9 yards per game) have come on 72 receptions (and 93 targets) with three touchdowns through 11 games.
- Tee Higgins has put up a 673-yard season so far (61.2 yards per game) with five touchdowns, hauling in 48 passes on 76 targets in 11 games.
- A.J. Green's 35 receptions (on 80 targets) have netted him 357 yards (32.5 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- Carl Lawson leads, the team's sack and tackle leader, has racked up 4.5 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 29 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- Vonn Bell is the team's leading tackler through 11 games this year. He's totaled 83 tackles and 2.0 TFL.
- Jessie Bates III has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name over 11 games.
Bengals:Darius Phillips: Questionable (Illness),Clark Harris: Questionable (Illness),Mike Thomas: Questionable (Hamstring),Xavier Williams: Questionable (Back),Alex Redmond: Out (Concussion),Christian Covington: Questionable (Illness),Tony Brown: Out (Hamstring),Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring),B.J. Finney: Questionable (Back)