The Miami Dolphins (6-3) are favored by 3.5 points as they attempt to keep their five-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The over/under is set at 45.0 for the game. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Dolphins vs Broncos and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami has a 7-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Dolphins have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 3.5-point or more favorites, finishing 1-0 ATS in those situations.
- Miami has played in only four games that have gone over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 28.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.9 the Dolphins have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.2 points.
- Miami has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Broncos
- Denver's games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- Denver has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Denver is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
- The Broncos average points scored this season (20.7) and the Dolphins points allowed (20.2) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- Denver is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 20.7 points this season.
- Miami is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.2 points.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average point total in Dolphins games this year is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 3.9 points higher than this game's over/under.
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this season (six of nine chances), the Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's over/under of 45.0 points.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.0 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (six of nine opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (48.6) than this game's over/under of 45.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 48.4 points per game, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown for 1,535 yards (255.8 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 70.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 10 passes and seven interceptions in six games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 135 yards (22.5 ypg) on 25 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- In two games this season, Salvon Ahmed has racked up 123 yards (61.5 per game) on 28 attempts with one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker's team-high 462 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions (and 56 targets) with three touchdowns through nine games.
- Mike Gesicki has recorded 371 yards (41.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes on 41 targets in nine games this year.
- Jakeem Grant's 22 catches have turned into 229 yards (25.4 ypg) and one touchdown through nine games played. He's been targeted 29 times.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has collected 8.0 sacks to pace the team through nine games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Jerome Baker is the team's top-tackler through nine games this year. He's amassed 69 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Xavien Howard has picked off a team-leading five passes. He also has 25 tackles and 10 passes defended to his name over nine games.
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock leads Denver with 1,497 passing yards (213.9 ypg) on 131-of-238 with seven touchdowns against 10 interceptions over seven games this season. He also has 65 rushing yards (9.3 ypg) on 22 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- In six games this season, Phillip Lindsay has collected 312 yards (52.0 per game) on 57 carries with one touchdown.
- Jerry Jeudy's 552 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 69 times and has registered 34 catches and two touchdowns through nine games (averaging 61.3 yards per game).
- Tim Patrick has put together a 444-yard season so far (55.5 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes on 48 targets over eight games.
- Noah Fant's 53 targets have resulted in 35 catches for 367 yards (45.9 ypg) and two touchdowns through eight games played.
- Bradley Chubb has 5.5 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson, Denver's leading tackler, has 77 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack in nine games this year.
- Justin Simmons has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended to his name over nine games.
Broncos: No Injuries Listed