The Miami Dolphins (5-3) are favored by 1.5 points as they battle to keep their four-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (2-6) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. The game has an over/under of 48.5. Bet with BetMGM sports betting on Dolphins vs Chargers and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Dolphins
- This season, less than half of Miami's games with a betting line -- three out of eight opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- Miami is 3-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
- Miami has a 6-2 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Dolphins have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 1.5-point or more favorites, finishing 1-0 ATS in those situations.
- The Dolphins average points scored this season (27.8) and the Chargers points allowed (27) are within 0.8 points of each other.
- In games where Miami score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 27 points or fewer this year, the Chargers have accumulated a 1-2 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Betting on the Chargers
- Five Los Angeles' eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Chargers have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- The Chargers have averaged 5.5 more points this season (25.6) than the Dolphins have allowed (20.1).
- Los Angeles is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 25.6 points this season.
- Miami is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.1 points.
- Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The Chargers and their opponents have added up to score more than 48.5 points in 62.5% of their matchups this year (five of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (53.4) than this game's total of 48.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game (47.1) than this matchup's over/under of 48.5 points.
- The average over/under the Dolphins have had set in matchups this year is 0.6 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- Chargers games this season have averaged a total of 52.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has been a dual threat to lead Miami in both passing and rushing. He has 1,535 passing yards (255.8 ypg), completing 70.1% of his passes and collecting touchdown 10 passes and seven interceptions over six games this season. He's rushed for 135 yards (22.5 ypg) on 25 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Matt Breida has rushed for 128 yards (18.3 per game) on 37 carries.
- DeVante Parker's 431 receiving yards (53.9 yards per game) leads the team through eight games. He has 36 catches on 49 targets with three touchdowns.
- Mike Gesicki has collected 331 yards (41.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 22 passes on 36 targets in eight games this year.
- Jakeem Grant's 24 targets have resulted in 18 catches for 186 yards (23.3 ypg) through eight games played.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has 7.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 4.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Jerome Baker, Miami's leading tackler, has 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks in eight games this year.
- Xavien Howard has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 22 tackles and eight passes defended over eight games.
Dolphins: Durham Smythe: Questionable (Concussion), Jamal Perry: Questionable (Foot), Matt Breida: Questionable (Hamstring)
Chargers Key Players
- Justin Herbert leads Los Angeles with 2,146 passing yards (306.6 ypg) on 181-of-269 with 17 touchdowns against five interceptions over seven games this season. He also has 166 rushing yards (23.7 ypg) on 33 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- In seven games this season, Herbert has rushed for 166 yards (23.7 per game) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen's 651 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 86 times and has registered 62 catches and four touchdowns through eight games (averaging 81.4 yards per game).
- Mike Williams has grabbed 23 passes (on 40 targets) for 393 yards (56.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns in seven games this year.
- Hunter Henry's 33 receptions (on 52 targets) have netted him 357 yards (44.6 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Joey Bosa leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 4.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Kyzir White, Los Angeles' top-tackler, has 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks in eight games this year.
Chargers: Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin), Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Back), Joey Bosa: Out (Concussion), Justin Jackson: Out (Knee), Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Neck)