The New York Jets (0-10) are touchdown underdogs in a road AFC East matchup with the Miami Dolphins (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at 46.0. Bet with BetMGM's online sportsbook on Dolphins vs Jets and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- Miami has a 7-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when favored by 7.0 points or more.
- Miami has played in only four games that have gone above the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Dolphins this season, 26.4, is 3.8 fewer than the 30.2 the Jets have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- New York is 0-5 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
Betting on the Jets
- New York's games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- New York has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- New York has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-5 overall in home games.
- The Jets have averaged 5.3 fewer points per game this season (14.9) than the Dolphins have allowed (20.2).
- New York is 0-4 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 14.9 points this season.
- When Miami allows opposing offenses to put 20.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The Dolphins and their opponents have totaled at least 46.0 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in five of 10 outings (50%) this year.
- The Jets have played in three games this season (out of 10 total matchups -- 30% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 46.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 fewer points per game (41.3) than this game's over/under of 46.0 points.
- The Dolphins and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 more points per game than the point total of 46.0 set for this outing.
- The average total the Dolphins have had set in matchups this year is 0.6 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Jets games this year is 0.9 less points than the point total of 46.0 for this outing.
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown for 1,652 yards (236.0 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 69.8% of his passes and tossing touchdown 10 passes and eight interceptions over seven games this season. He's also one of the team's top rushing options with 141 yards (20.1 ypg) on 27 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Salvon Ahmed has carried the ball 40 times for a team-high 166 yards (55.3 per game), with one touchdown in three games this year.
- DeVante Parker's team-high 523 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) have come on 44 catches (and 65 targets) with four touchdowns through 10 games.
- Mike Gesicki has racked up 414 yards (41.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 28 passes on 46 targets over 10 games this year.
- Jakeem Grant's 24 receptions have turned into 241 yards (24.1 ypg) and one touchdown through 10 games played. He's been targeted 35 times.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has racked up 8.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Jerome Baker is the team's tackle leader through 10 games this year. He's picked up 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Xavien Howard has picked off a team-leading six passes. He also has 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Dolphins:Tua Tagovailoa: Questionable (Left Thumb),Jakeem Grant: Questionable (Hamstring),Solomon Kindley: Out (Foot),Salvon Ahmed: Out (Shoulder)
Jets Key Players
- Sam Darnold leads New York with 1,045 passing yards (174.2 ypg) on 112-of-191 with three touchdowns against six interceptions in six games this season. He also has 138 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 18 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Frank Gore, has carried the ball 123 times for 447 yards (44.7 per game), with one touchdown in 10 games this year.
- Jamison Crowder's team-leading 425 receiving yards (70.8 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions (and 51 targets) with three touchdowns through six games.
- Breshad Perriman has put up a 273-yard season so far (45.5 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes on 28 targets over six games.
- Braxton Berrios' 39 targets have resulted in 24 grabs for 223 yards (22.3 ypg) and two touchdowns through 10 games played.
- Quinnen Williams leads, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 3.5 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 34 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Neville Hewitt, New York's top-tackler, has 83 tackles and 2.0 TFL in 10 games this year.
Jets:Alex Lewis: Questionable (Not Injury Related),George Fant: Doubtful (Knee),Chuma Edoga: Doubtful (Ankle),Blake Cashman: Questionable (Hamstrings),Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Hamstring)