The Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) are 3.0-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, December 26, 2020 against the Miami Dolphins (9-5). An over/under of 48.0 is set for the contest. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Dolphins vs Raiders and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
BetMGM NFL betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Dolphins
- Miami has a 4-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Miami has an 11-3 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Dolphins have covered more games than they didn't when playing as 3.0-point or more favorites, finishing 3-1 ATS in those situations.
- This season, less than half of Miami's games with a betting line -- five out of 14 opportunities -- have gone over the point total.
- The Dolphins have averaged five fewer points per game this season (25.1) than the Raiders have allowed (30.1).
- In games where Miami score at least 25.1 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
Betting on the Raiders
- 11 Las Vegas' 14 games this year have gone over the point total (78.6% of its opportunities).
- Las Vegas is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Las Vegas is just 3-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-5 overall at home.
- The Raiders, on average, score 8.5 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Dolphins allow (18.4).
- In games where Las Vegas scores at least 26.9 points this season, they are 6-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
- When Miami allows opposing offenses to put 18.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Dolphins have had set in games this year is 4.5 less points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Raiders this year is 9.0 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined for 48.0 points -- this matchup's point total -- in six of 14 outings (42.9%) this year.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.0 points in 92.9% of their games this season (13 of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (52) than this matchup's over/under of 48.0 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 48.5 points per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in this game.
Dolphins Key Players
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has 1,909 passing yards (238.6 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 68.5% of his passes and collecting touchdown 12 passes and eight interceptions in eight games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 151 rushing yards (18.9 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Myles Gaskin's team-high 477 rushing yards (47.7 per game) have come on 121 carries, with two touchdowns in 10 games this year. He's also tacked on 32 catches for 249 yards (24.9 per game).
- In four games this season, Salvon Ahmed has rushed for 288 yards (72.0 per game) on 63 carries with two touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker's 677 receiving yards (52.1 yards per game) leads the team through 13 games. He has 56 receptions on 89 targets with four touchdowns.
- Mike Gesicki has put together a 602-yard season so far (46.3 yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 44 passes on 68 targets in 13 games.
- Jakeem Grant's 48 targets have resulted in 31 grabs for 330 yards (25.4 ypg) and one touchdown through 13 games played.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has 9.0 sacks to lead the team through 14 games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Jerome Baker is the team's top-tackler through 14 games this year. He's racked up 95 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and six sacks.
- Xavien Howard has picked off a team-leading nine passes. He also has 45 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 17 passes defended to his name over 14 games.
Dolphins:Ereck Flowers: Questionable (Ankle),Mike Gesicki: Questionable (Shoulder),Shaq Lawson: Out (Shoulder),Solomon Kindley: Out (Knee),DeVante Parker: Questionable (Hamstring),Jakeem Grant: Questionable (Hamstring)
Raiders Key Players
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 3,395 passing yards (242.5 ypg) on 303-of-445 with 24 touchdowns against seven interceptions in 14 games this season. He also adds 141 rushing yards (10.1 ypg) on 35 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Josh Jacobs' team-high 906 rushing yards (69.7 per game) have come on 245 carries, with 10 touchdowns in 13 games this year. He's also tacked on 33 catches for 238 yards (18.3 per game).
- In 14 games this season, Devontae Booker has rushed for 396 yards (28.3 per game) on 82 carries with three touchdowns.
- Darren Waller's 966 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 130 times and has totaled 93 catches and eight touchdowns through 14 games (averaging 69.0 yards per game).
- Nelson Agholor has caught 42 passes (on 72 targets) for 684 yards (48.9 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games this year.
- Hunter Renfrow's 64 targets have resulted in 48 grabs for 598 yards (42.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through 14 games played.
- Maxx Crosby paces, the team's leader in tackles and sacks, has collected 6.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 32 tackles over the course of 14 games.
- Johnathan Abram is the team's tackle leader through 12 games this year. He's totaled 70 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Trayvon Mullen leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended over 14 games.
Raiders:Clelin Ferrell: Out (Shoulder),Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Calf)