[ embed width=”640″ height=”385″]https://youtu.be/O78tbidttaU[/embed]
The Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1) are 10.5-point favorites when they host the Dallas Cowboys (2-5) in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is set at 43.0 for the contest. Make a pick on Eagles vs Cowboys and other week 8 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Eagles
- Philadelphia has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-2-1 overall in home games.
- This year, Philadelphia is 2-5 against the spread.
- Most of Philadelphia’s games with a betting line — four out of seven opportunities — have surpassed the point total (57.1%).
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 23.3, is 11.4 fewer than the 34.7 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Philadelphia is 1-2 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 34.7 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have accumulated a 1-2 overall record and a 0-3 record against the spread.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Four Dallas’ seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its opportunities).
- Dallas has a losing 0-7 record against the spread.
- Dallas’ record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-3.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (25.1) and the Eagles points allowed (28) are within 2.9 points of each other.
- In games where Dallas scores at least 25.1 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia allows opposing offenses to put 28 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-1-1 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 8.3 more points than the total of 43.0 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 59.9 points, 16.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than 43.0 points in 100% of their outings this year (seven of seven opportunities).
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score at least 43.0 points in 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (48.4) than this game’s over/under of 43.0 points.
- The Eagles and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 19.7 more points per game than the point total of 43.0 set in this game.
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz has been a dual threat to lead Philadelphia in both passing and rushing. He has 1,760 passing yards (251.4 ypg), completing 58.6% of his passes and recording touchdown 10 passes and 10 interceptions over seven games this season. He’s rushed for 185 yards (26.4 ypg) on 35 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 71 times for a team-high 434 yards (86.8 per game), with three touchdowns in five games this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 91 yards (18.2 per game).
- Travis Fulgham’s 357 receiving yards (89.3 yards per game) leads the team through four games. He has 23 receptions on 37 targets with three touchdowns.
- Greg Ward has put up a 233-yard season so far (33.3 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 40 targets in seven games.
- Richard Rodgers’ 18 targets have resulted in 15 catches for 184 yards (26.3 ypg) through seven games played.
- Brandon Graham has 6.0 sacks to pace the team through seven games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Nathan Gerry, Philadelphia’s leading tackler, has 55 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack in seven games this year.
- Alex Singleton has a team-leading one interception to go along with 21 tackles and one pass defended over seven games.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton has been a dual threat to lead Dallas in both passing and rushing. He has 452 passing yards (113.0 ypg), completing 61.2% of his passes and tossing touchdown one pass and three interceptions over the course of four games this season. He’s rushed for 20 yards (5.0 ypg) on six carries.
- Ezekiel Elliott’s team-high 458 rushing yards (65.4 per game) have come on 113 carries, with five touchdowns in seven games this year. He’s also tacked on 33 catches for 210 yards (30.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper’s 583 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 72 times and has collected 53 receptions and two touchdowns through seven games (averaging 83.3 yards per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has put together a 497-yard season so far (71.0 yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes on 54 targets over seven games.
- Michael Gallup’s 19 grabs (on 36 targets) have netted him 371 yards (53.0 ypg) and one touchdown through seven games played.
- Aldon Smith paces, the team’s leader in tackles and sacks, has racked up 4.0 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 32 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Jaylon Smith is the team’s top-tackler through seven games this year. He’s racked up 75 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Demarcus Lawrence leads the team with zero interceptions, while also recording 24 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended over seven games.
Andy Dalton: Doubtful (Concussion)
This article powered by Data Skrive