The Dallas Cowboys (5-9) are 3.0-point underdogs in a road NFC East matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (4-9-1) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 AT&T Stadium. The contest has a point total of 50.0. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Eagles vs Cowboys and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Arlington, TX
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Eagles
- Philadelphia is just 1-6 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-6 overall on the road.
- This year, Philadelphia is 5-9 against the spread.
- This season, the Eagles have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- This season, less than half of Philadelphia’s games with a betting line — six out of 14 opportunities — have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles have averaged 9.3 fewer points per game this season (21.6) than the Cowboys have allowed (30.9).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Philadelphia is 4-3-1 and 4-4 against the spread.
- Dallas is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Eight Dallas’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its opportunities).
- Dallas has a losing 4-10 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (24.2) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- Dallas is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread when they score at least 24.2 points this season.
- When Philadelphia allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-2-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Dallas is just 2-5 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-4 overall at home.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Eagles have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 55.1 points, 5.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total (50.0 points) in 28.6% of their outings this year (four of 14 opportunities).
- The Cowboys have played in eight games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 57.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 50.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 less points per game (45.8) than this matchup’s total of 50.0 points.
- The Eagles and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 more points per game than the over/under of 50.0 set in this matchup.
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz leads Philadelphia with 2,620 passing yards (218.3 ypg) on 251-of-437 with 16 touchdowns against 15 interceptions in 12 games this season. He also adds 276 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 52 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Miles Sanders’ team-high 810 rushing yards (73.6 per game) have come on 149 carries, with five touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also tacked on 24 catches for 170 yards (15.5 per game).
- In 14 games this season, Boston Scott has collected 292 yards (20.9 per game) on 63 carries with one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham’s team-leading 497 receiving yards (45.2 yards per game) have come on 35 catches (and 62 targets) with four touchdowns through 11 games.
- Dallas Goedert has recorded 486 yards (48.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 43 passes on 62 targets in 10 games this year.
- Greg Ward’s 73 targets have resulted in 50 grabs for 386 yards (27.6 ypg) and six touchdowns through 14 games played.
- Brandon Graham has collected 7.0 sacks to lead the team through 14 games, while also picking up 12.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- In 14 games this season, Alex Singleton has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 93 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception so far.
Richard Rodgers: Out (Ankle),
Josh Sweat: Out (Wrist),
Cameron Johnston: Questionable (Concussion),
Derek Barnett: Questionable (Calf),
Fletcher Cox: Questionable (Neck),
Duke Riley: Out (Biceps),
Kevon Seymour: Out (Knee)
Cowboys Key Players
- Andy Dalton has 1,549 passing yards (154.9 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 64.5% of his passes and throwing touchdown 11 passes and six interceptions over 10 games this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott’s team-high 832 rushing yards (64.0 per game) have come on 211 carries, with five touchdowns in 13 games this year. He’s also tacked on 45 catches for 285 yards (21.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 14 games this season, Tony Pollard has racked up 408 yards (29.1 per game) on 87 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper’s 952 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 115 times and has totaled 82 catches and five touchdowns through 14 games (averaging 68.0 yards per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has reeled in 66 passes (on 97 targets) for 827 yards (59.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns over 14 games this year.
- Michael Gallup’s 90 targets have resulted in 49 grabs for 673 yards (48.1 ypg) and three touchdowns through 14 games played.
- Demarcus Lawrence leads the team with 5.5 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 10.0 TFL and 50 tackles over the course of 14 games.
- In 14 games this season, Jaylon Smith has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 134 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception so far.
- Trevon Diggs has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and 11 passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf),
Rashard Robinson: Out (Knee),
Antwaun Woods: Out (Ankle),
Xavier Woods: Out (Ribs),
Leighton Vander Esch: Out (Ankle),
Blake Bell: Questionable (Illness)