Oddsmakers give the Philadelphia Eagles (3-4-1) the edge when they visit the New York Giants (2-7) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in a matchup between NFC East foes at MetLife Stadium. Philadelphia is favored by 4.0 points. The point total is set at 44.5 for the contest. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Eagles vs Giants and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Eagles
- This year, Philadelphia is 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, the Eagles have a losing ATS record of 1-3 when projected as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have gone under the point total in four out of eight opportunities (50%).
- The Giants defense has allowed 24.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.2 the Eagles have scored.
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 23.2 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.3 points.
- Philadelphia’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-2, and its record on the road overall is 1-2.
Betting on the Giants
- Just five of New York’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- New York has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- New York is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
- The Giants have averaged 6.9 fewer points per game this season (18.7) than the Eagles have allowed (25.6).
- New York is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 18.7 points this season.
- Philadelphia is 3-0-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.6 points.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average total the Eagles have had set in matchups this season is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Giants games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 44.5 in this outing.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to record more than 44.5 points in 62.5% of their outings this year (five of eight opportunities).
- New York and its opponents have added up to score at least 44.5 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 fewer points per game (41.9) than this game’s total of 44.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Giants have seen their opponents average a combined 5.4 more points per game than the point total of 44.5 set in this game.
Eagles Key Players
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 1,883 yards (235.4 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 58.4% of his passes and collecting touchdown 12 passes and 12 interceptions over eight games this season. He’s also one of the team’s top rushing options with 202 yards (25.3 ypg) on 39 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has carried the ball 71 times for a team-high 434 yards (86.8 per game), with three touchdowns in five games this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 91 yards (18.2 per game).
- Travis Fulgham’s team-high 435 receiving yards (87.0 yards per game) have come on 29 catches (and 44 targets) with four touchdowns through five games.
- Greg Ward has put together a 243-yard season so far (30.4 yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes on 45 targets over eight games.
- Richard Rodgers’ 15 catches are good enough for 184 yards (23.0 ypg) through eight games played. He’s been targeted 18 times.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 9.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Rodney McLeod, Philadelphia’s top-tackler, has 43 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception in eight games this year.
- Alex Singleton has a team-high one interception to go along with 28 tackles and one pass defended over eight games.
Craig James: Out (Shoulder)
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones leads New York with 1,878 passing yards (208.7 ypg) on 191-of-306 with eight touchdowns against nine interceptions over nine games this season. He also has 320 rushing yards (35.6 ypg) on 40 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Jones, has carried the ball 40 times for 320 yards (35.6 per game) in nine games this year.
- Darius Slayton’s team-leading 491 receiving yards (54.6 yards per game) have come on 33 receptions (and 58 targets) with three touchdowns through nine games.
- Evan Engram has hauled in 36 passes (on 64 targets) for 332 yards (36.9 yards per game) and one touchdown over nine games this year.
- Sterling Shepard’s 36 targets have resulted in 28 grabs for 248 yards (49.6 ypg) and one touchdown through five games played.
- Leonard Williams paces the team with 5.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has recorded 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Blake Martinez, New York’s top-tackler, has 91 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception in nine games this year.
Devonta Freeman: Out (Ankle),
Isaac Yiadom: Questionable (Calf),
Golden Tate: Questionable (Knee)