Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (2-6) the advantage on Sunday, November 8, 2020 against the Denver Broncos (3-4). Atlanta is favored by 4.0 points. The point total is set at 47.0 for the contest. Make a pick on Falcons vs Broncos and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Falcons
- This season, Atlanta's games have gone above the point total in four out of eight opportunities (50%).
- Atlanta has just a 0-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-4 overall in home games.
- This year, Atlanta is 3-5 against the spread.
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.1 points per game this season, the same amount as the Falcons have scored.
- In games where Atlanta score at least 26.1 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 26.1 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have pieced together a 1-2 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
Betting on the Broncos
- Four Denver's seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- Denver has a 5-2 record against the spread.
- Denver has a 3-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
- The Broncos have averaged seven fewer points per game this season (21) than the Falcons have allowed (28).
- Denver is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 21 points this season.
- When Atlanta allows opposing offenses to put 28 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average over/under the Falcons have had set in games this year is 7.1 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 0.1 points higher than this game's over/under.
- The Falcons and their opponents have scored more than this matchup's point total (47.0 points) in 50% of their outings this season (four of eight opportunities).
- Denver and its opponents have added up to score more than 47.0 points in 57.1% of their matchups this season (four of seven opportunities).
- The Falcons and the Broncos combine to average 0.1 more points per game than the total of 47.0 set for this game.
- The Falcons and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 more points per game than the point total of 47.0 set in this outing.
Falcons Key Players
- Matt Ryan has 2,462 passing yards (307.8 ypg) to lead Atlanta, completing 66.8% of his passes and throwing touchdown 12 passes and four interceptions in eight games this season.
- Todd Gurley II's team-high 531 rushing yards (66.4 per game) have come on 140 carries, with eight touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In eight games this season, Brian Hill has piled up 219 yards (27.4 per game) on 48 attempts with one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley's team-high 657 receiving yards (82.1 yards per game) have come on 43 catches (and 68 targets) with six touchdownsthrough eight games.
- Julio Jones has put together a 584-yard season so far (97.3 yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes on 49 targets in six games.
- Russell Gage's 46 targets have resulted in 33 receptions for 368 yards (46.0 ypg) and one touchdown through eight games played.
- Deion Jones has collected 2.5 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also recording 6.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Atlanta's leading tackler, has 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception in seven games this year.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions to go along with five tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended over eight games.
Falcons:Jordan Miller: Out (Oblique),Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin),Calvin Ridley: Questionable (Foot),Dante Fowler Jr.: Out (Hamstring)
Broncos Key Players
- Drew Lock leads Denver with 927 passing yards (185.4 ypg) on 83-of-143 with four touchdowns against five interceptions over the course of five games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Melvin Gordon III, has carried the ball 90 times for 375 yards (62.5 per game), with four touchdowns in six games this year.
- In four games this season, Phillip Lindsay has rushed for 287 yards (71.8 per game) on 45 carries with one touchdown.
- Jerry Jeudy's 359 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 47 times and has registered 23 receptions and one touchdown through seven games (averaging 51.3 yards per game).
- Tim Patrick has reeled in 23 passes (on 33 targets) for 354 yards (59.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns over six games this year.
- Noah Fant's 29 grabs (on 43 targets) have netted him 304 yards (50.7 ypg) and two touchdowns through six games played.
- Bradley Chubb paces the team with 5.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has recorded 5.0 TFL and 21 tackles over the course of seven games.
- Alexander Johnson is the team's top-tackler through seven games this year. He's picked up 57 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Justin Simmons leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended over seven games.
Broncos:A.J. Bouye: Out (Concussion),Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Foot),Diontae Spencer: Doubtful (Shoulder),Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Ankle),Tim Patrick: Questionable (Hamstring),Trey Marshall: Questionable (Illness),Nick Vannett: Questionable (Foot)
This article powered by Data Skrive