The Atlanta Falcons (0-0) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Falcons are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. An over/under of 48 points has been set for the contest. Click here to bet on Atlanta vs Philadelphia and other NFL games with BetMGM.
Where to watch
- Game Day: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Falcons
- Atlanta went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Falcons were favored by 3.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- A total of seven of Atlanta's games last season went over the point total.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Falcons have an implied win probability of 62.3%.
- The Falcons won 20% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (1-4).
- Atlanta played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter in just one game last season, which they won.
Betting on the Eagles
- Philadelphia put together a 6-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year, the Eagles had an ATS record of 5-3.
- In Philadelphia's games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- The Eagles have a 41.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Eagles won two of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Philadelphia won two of its eight games when they were the underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- In eight games last season, Atlanta and its opponents went over 48 total points.
- Philadelphia played five games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 48 points.
- These two teams scored a combined 45.7 points per game last season, 2.3 fewer points than the point total for this matchup.
- These teams surrendered a combined 52 points per game last year, four more points than the total for this matchup.
- Falcons outings last season had an average point total of 51.3, 3.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Eagles outings last year had a 45.8-point average over/under, 2.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
Falcons Key Players
- Last year, Matt Ryan put up 4,581 passing yards (286.3 yards per game) while going 407-for-626 (65% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- A season ago, Wayne Gallman racked up 682 rushing yards (42.6 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Last year, Mike Davis rushed for 642 yards on 165 carries (40.1 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns. He also caught 59 passes for 373 yards (23.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Calvin Ridley reeled in 90 passes for 1,374 yards last season and scored nine touchdowns. He was targeted 143 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Russell Gage also contributed with 786 yards on 72 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times and averaged 49.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Hayden Hurst caught 56 passes on 88 targets for 571 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Deion Jones registered 4.5 sacks, 11 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In last year's campaign, Foyesade Oluokun collected 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, three sacks, and two interceptions.
- Duron Harmon picked off two passes and tacked on 92 tackles and five passes defended last season.
Falcons Injuries:Marlon Davidson: Questionable (Knee),Charles Harris: Out (Ankle),Kendall Sheffield: Out (Foot)
Eagles Key Players
- Gardner Minshew recorded 2,259 passing yards (141.2 yards per game) with a 66.1% completion percentage last year (216-of-327), while throwing 16 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders took 164 attempts for 867 rushing yards a season ago (54.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Last season Boston Scott rushed for 374 yards on 80 carries (23.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Dallas Goedert hauled in 46 passes for 524 yards last season while scoring three touchdowns. He was targeted 65 times, and averaged 43.7 yards per game.
- Greg Ward's stat line last year showed 53 grabs for 419 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 26.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- Jalen Reagor racked up 396 yards on 31 catches with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 33 yards per game (on 54 targets).
- Last season Brandon Graham put up eight sacks, 15 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Eric Wilson totaled 182 tackles, nine TFL, three sacks, and three interceptions.
Eagles Injuries:Alshon Jeffery: Out (Foot),Derek Barnett: Out (Hamstring),Miles Sanders: Out (Hamstring),Javon Hargrave: Out (Pectoral),Lane Johnson: Questionable (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive.