- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Grizzlies vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+12.95 Units / 96% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 23 away games (+7.05 Units / 24% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.95 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.65 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+10.95 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+10.70 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.15 Units / 68% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+8.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+7.40 Units / 82% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): Green is set to debut for the Grizzlies on Feb. 1 against Portland, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- John Konchar (Grizzlies): Konchar is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Golden State.
- James Wiseman (Warriors): Wiseman is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Memphis.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is out for Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+3.5 -110||O 245.5 -110||+135|
|Golden State Warriors||-3.5 -110||U 245.5 -110||-160|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.