- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hawks vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+14.35 Units / 38% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+10.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.25 Units / 50% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+9.00 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenrich Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.05 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kenrich Williams has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Isaiah Joe has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.75 Units / 79% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+6.55 Units / 65% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Oklahoma City.
- Onyeka Okongwu (Hawks): Okongwu is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Oklahoma City.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl is considered week-to-week, according to Ryan Stiles of BricktownBuckets.com.
Hawks vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||-120|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+1.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||+100|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.