- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Heat vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 19
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 21 away games (+18.35 Units / 54% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 28 away games (+14.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 27 of his last 40 games (+10.90 Units / 21% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+9.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.05 Units / 39% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 19
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 25 games at home (+12.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+11.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- Khris Middleton has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+9.25 Units / 66% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+9.05 Units / 68% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.55 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is expected to miss about 4-6 weeks, according to Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is questionable for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Milwaukee.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic hasn’t played since Dec. 26 against Minnesota and remains without a timetable to return.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Miami.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is out for Wednesday’s (Apr. 19) game against Miami.
Heat vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+8.5 -115||O 219.5 -115||+275|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-8.5 -105||U 219.5 -115||-350|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.