- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Heat vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EDT in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 30
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 23 away games (+17.45 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 30 away games (+14.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 30 of his last 44 games (+12.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+9.70 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.05 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 30
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 16 games at home (+16.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+12.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 23 games at home (+11.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+9.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 33 games at home (+9.20 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is expected to miss about 4-6 weeks, according to Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is probable for Sunday’s (Apr. 30) game against New York.
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is dealing with an ankle injury and is ineligible to play in the postseason after signing with New York after Mar. 1.
- Quentin Grimes (Knicks): The Knicks have listed Grimes as QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game (Apr. 30) against the Heat.
- Julius Randle (Knicks): The Knicks have listed Randle as QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game (Apr. 30) against the Heat.
- Jericho Sims (Knicks): Sims underwent surgery and is expected to be ready for the start of training camp, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Heat vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.