- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Heat vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jun. 12
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 32 away games (+23.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+14.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+11.95 Units / 50% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 39 of his last 61 games (+11.25 Units / 14% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 29 away games (+10.90 Units / 33% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jun. 12
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 28 of his last 38 games (+15.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 28 games (+13.75 Units / 44% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 27 of his last 40 games (+13.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 34 of his last 48 games at home (+12.30 Units / 14% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+11.90 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is out for Monday’s (Jun. 12) game against Denver.
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
Heat vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+8.5 -105||O 210.5 -105||+290|
|Denver Nuggets||-8.5 -115||U 210.5 -105||-375|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.