Make six predictions from five NFL games to win $50,000 in cash.
The King of Sportsbooks presents King of the Weekend, BetMGM’s weekly free-to-play challenge with no stakes but big rewards. Each week throughout the NFL season, anyone with a BetMGM account can win $50,000 if you correctly pick the six highest-scoring teams, in order, from a pool of five NFL games.
Even if you miss one (or two, three, four, or five) picks, you can still earn cash and Free Bets:
- 6 correct picks in order: $50,000 cash
- 5: $250 Free Bets
- 4: $50 Free Bets
- 3: $25 Free Bet
- 2: $5 Free Bets
- 1: $1 Free Bets
Plus, you can win the $1,000 guaranteed prize if you’re the top scorer each week. If there are multiple entrants with the same number of correct picks, the prize will be split equally.
For example, for Week 1 of the NFL 2021 season, the following five games are eligible for King of the Weekend:
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills
- San Francisco 49ers at Detroit Lions
- New York Jets at Carolina Panthers
- Arizona Cardinals at Tennessee Titans
- Denver Broncos at New York Giants
If you correctly picked the six highest-scoring teams, in order, you would’ve won $50,000 in cash (split if multiple winners). If you hit the top five teams but missed the sixth highest-scoring team, you would’ve $250 in Free Bets. Or if you hit the top four but missed the fifth and sixth teams, you would’ve won $50 in Free Bets.
Starting on Tuesday of each week, you may submit six NFL predictions from five predetermined games. To participate in the contest:
Log in to your BetMGM sportsbook account from a web browser or the BetMGM Sportsbook app on your mobile device.
Click the Promotions tab.
Click King of the Weekend.
Follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit your contest entry.
Check out the best online sportsbook today to make your King of the Weekend football predictions and win $50,000 from BetMGM!
How do I sign up for King of the Weekend®?
It’s easy! Register for a BetMGM Sports account or log in to your existing account to enter King of the Weekend® each week.
When will I be able to enter my picks?
Entries are allowed each week, starting on Sept. 8.
Do I need to deposit or place a bet to participate?
No, the game is completely free-to-play! There is no requirement to make a deposit or place any bets.
How Do I Play?
Each week, we’ll give you a slate of games to choose from. Pick the 6 teams you think will have the highest points in that given day, and if you guess correctly (and in the correct order), you win!
Prize breakdown is seen below:
- All 6 Correct, In Order – $50,000 Cash
- Top 5 Correct, In Order – $250 Free Bet
- Top 4 Correct, In Order – $50 Free Bet
- Top 3 Correct, In Order – $25 Free Bet
- Top 2 Correct, In order – $5 Free Bet
- Top Team Correct, In Order – $1 Free Bet
Plus, you can win the $1,000 guaranteed prize if you’re the top scorer each week! If there are multiple entrants with the same number of correct picks, the prize will be split equally.
How many entries am I allowed?
You can only enter the game once. Please make sure to read the full Terms & Conditions on participation eligibility.
When do I need to submit my selections by?
All selections need to be submitted before the first game begins each Sunday.
Can I edit my picks before the games begin?
Yes, you can edit all your picks. Once the first game starts, your selections will be locked and can no longer be edited.
How do I win the Grand Prize each week?
The user (or users) at the end of the week with all six correct picks, in the exact order, will win the $50,000 cash prize. If more than one person wins, the prize will be split amongst all Grand Prize winners.
How do I win the Guaranteed Prize each week?
The user (or users) at the end of the week with the most correct predictions will win the weekly $1,000 guaranteed cash prize. If there are multiple entrants with the same number of correct picks, the prize will be split equally amongst all top scorers.
What happens if there’s a tie?
In the event there is a tie in the top six point totals (two or more teams score the same amount of points), those picks will be counted as wins.
- Example: If you pick the Buccaneers to score the most points and the Cowboys to score the second-most points from the selected games, and they both lead the scoring with 35 points each, your first and second picks will register as correct.
How can I contact you with any questions?
Feel free to contact us through our normal BetMGM customer service channels – we’ll be happy to help!
I just won! When will I receive my cash or Free Bet prize?
All cash and/or Free Bet prizes will be deposited into the winning players’ accounts within 72 hours of the last eligible game ending
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Promotion is BetMGM, LLC (“Sponsor”), 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
- Timing: The Promotion will consist of individual weekly contests (each a “Weekly Contest”) conducted between September 7, 2021 and January 9, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Each Weekly Contest will begin at 12:00 PM ET on each Tuesday during the Promotion period and end at 1:00 PM ET on each Sunday during the Promotion Period (each such time period, a “Weekly Entry Period”). For example, the first Weekly Entry Period will begin at 12:00 PM ET on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 and end at 1:00 PM ET on September 12, 2021. Promotional entry period begins on September 7th, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Participate: To enter a Weekly Contest, during the corresponding Weekly Entry Period visit https://www.BetMGM.com or the BetMGM mobile application (collectively, the “Website”), log into your Sportsbook Account, and access the “KING OF THE WEEKEND CHALLENGE, FREE-TO PLAY-CONTEST PROMOTION” entry page under the tab labeled “Promotions”. Then, follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter submit your contest entry (“Entry”), which includes making six (6) Predictions (defined below) relating to select National Football League (“NFL”) games (“Games”). Limit one (1) Entry per Contest per person/user.
Entries must be received before the end of a Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Weekly Contest. No purchase is necessary in order to submit an Entry. If you choose to submit an Entry via your web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for details on rates and capabilities.
Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted by participants become the property of Sponsor and, unless otherwise indicated herein, will not be returned. For purposes of this Promotion, an online entry is “received” when Sponsor’s Website’s servers record the entry information, and a mail-in entry (if applicable) when such entry is physically received by Sponsor at the address provided herein. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Promotion. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Promotion will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Promotion Entities the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username, and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof.
- Winner Determination and Notification:
As part of his/her Entry, each entrant will be required to (i) select the six (6) NFL teams (“Teams”) which the entrant predicts will score the most points in the applicable Games during a Weekly Entry Period, as identified by Sponsor, and (ii) rank, in order, those selected Teams based on the number of points the entrant predicts such selected Teams will score in the applicable Games during such Weekly Entry Period (collectively, a “Prediction”). For example, if an entrant selects and ranks a Team “First” as part of his/her Prediction, the entrant is predicting that the Team he/she has selected will score the most points among all the Teams in the applicable Games listed on the Entry page during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. A “Correct Prediction” is a Prediction which both (a) accurately identifies the Team which is one of the six highest point-scoring Teams relative to the other Teams in the applicable Games and (ii) accurately ranks such Team in the order–“First,” “Second,” “Third,” “Fourth,” “Fifth,” or “Sixth”–based on the number of points such Team scores relative to the other Teams in the applicable Games.
For each Weekly Contest, Sponsor will review all eligible Entries received during the corresponding Weekly Entry Period at the conclusion of the applicable Games during such Weekly Entry Period. Prize winners for each Weekly Contest will be determined as follows:
$1,000 Weekly Guaranteed Prize Winner(s): For each Weekly Contest, the entrant that makes the most Correct Predictions in that Weekly Contest relative to the other entrants, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed the potential guaranteed prize winner of such Weekly Contest. In the event that two (2) or more eligible entrants tie for the most Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, each such eligible entrant will be deemed a guaranteed prize winner of such Weekly Contest. There will be at least one (1) guaranteed prize winner in each Weekly Contest.
$50,000 King of The Weekend Grand Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes six (6) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential grand prize winner of such Weekly Contest. In the event that two (2) or more eligible entrants make six (6) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, each such eligible entrant will be deemed a grant prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make six (6) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes six (6) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, the grand prize will not be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
$250 Free Bet First Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes five (5) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential first prize winner of such Weekly Contest. Each eligible entrant who makes five (5) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest will be deemed a potential first prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make five (5) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes five (5) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, no first prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
$50 Free Bet Second Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes four (4) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential second prize winner of such Weekly Contest. Each eligible entrant who makes four (4) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest will be deemed a potential second prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make four (4) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes four (4) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, no second prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
$25 Free Bet Third Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes three (3) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential third prize winner of such Weekly Contest. Each eligible entrant who makes three (3) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest will be deemed a potential third prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make three (3) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes three (3) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, no third prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
$5 Free Bet Fourth Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes two (2) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential fourth prize winner of such Weekly Contest. Each eligible entrant who makes two (2) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest will be deemed a potential fourth prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make two (2) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes two (2) Correct Predictions in a Weekly Contest, no fourth prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
$1 Free Bet Fifth Prize Winner(s): If an eligible entrant makes one (1) Correct Prediction in a Weekly Contest, such entrant will be deemed a potential fifth prize winner of such Weekly Contest. Each eligible entrant who makes one (1) Correct Prediction in a Weekly Contest will be deemed a potential fifth prize winner of such Weekly Contest. It is possible that no entrant will make one (1) Correct Prediction in a Weekly Contest. If no eligible entrant makes one (1) Correct Prediction in a Weekly Contest, no fifth prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Guaranteed prize winners, grand prize winners, first prize winners, second prize winners, third prize winners, fourth prize winners and fifth prize winners may be collectively referred to herein as “winner” or “winners.”
Whether a Prediction is deemed a Correct Prediction will be based on the outcome, statistics, gameplay, and/or results of the applicable Games, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The potential winner(s) will be notified via email and/or telephone. Sponsor is not obligated to leave a voice, recorded, or another message. The potential winner(s) will be required to respond to the notification within two (2) business days of the date and time notification was sent/attempted by Sponsor, with the required information, or applicable prize will be forfeited. The potential winner(s) must continue to comply with all Terms and Conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOUR ENTRY IS LISTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER AT THE CLOSE OF A WEEKLY CONTEST, YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE AN ENTRANT IS CONFIRMED AS A WINNER AND A PRIZE IS AWARDED.
The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and an IRS W-9 form to Sponsor. If required by Sponsor, these documents will be sent out to the potential winner(s) by email along with instructions on to how to return them to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner. Sponsor may share potential winner’s name and contact information with Promotion Entities and/or any prize provider, as applicable, if necessary. Upon completion and acceptance of the Affidavit and once the potential winner(s) provides the necessary proof of travel documents, then he or she will be declared the winner(s).
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner(s) may be disqualified (and may forfeit his/her prize) if such selected potential winner (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to any communication from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use a prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate potential winner (if necessary and time permitting) who successfully meets the requirements to receive a prize but reserves the right to not award the prize after multiple efforts to identify an alternate potential winner (if any) who accepts the prize.
Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Official Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection/determination of the potential winner(s). Sponsor’s decisions in all matters related to the Promotion are final and binding. Each potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity.
$1,000 Weekly Guaranteed Prize: For each Weekly Contest there will be one (1) guaranteed prize, which will be awarded to the guaranteed prize winner(s). Each guaranteed prize will consist of $1,000. In the event that there are two (2) or more guaranteed prize winners in a Weekly Contest, the guaranteed prize will be equally divided among all such guaranteed prize winners of such Weekly Contest.
Grand Prize: For each Weekly Contest there will be one (1) grand prize, which will be awarded to the grand prize winner(s), if any, of each Weekly Contest. Each grand prize will consist of $50,000. If no eligible entrant is deemed a grand prize winner in a Weekly Contest, the grand prize will not be awarded for such Weekly Contest. In the event that there are two (2) or more grand prize winners in a Weekly Contest, the grand prize will be equally divided among all such grand prize winners of such Weekly Contest.
First Prize: Each first prize winner of a Weekly Contest will be awarded a first prize. Each first prize consists of one (1) $250 Free Bet. If no eligible entrant is deemed a first prize winner in a Weekly Contest, no first prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Second Prize: Each second prize winner of a Weekly Contest will be awarded a second prize. Each second prize consists of one (1) $50 Free Bet. If no eligible entrant is deemed a second prize winner in a Weekly Contest, no second prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Third Prize: Each third prize winner of a Weekly Contest will be awarded a third prize. Each third prize consists of one (1) $25 Free Bet. If no eligible entrant is deemed a third prize winner in a Weekly Contest, no third prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Fourth Prize: Each fourth prize winner of a Weekly Contest will be awarded a fourth prize. Each fourth prize consists of one (1) $5 Free Bet. If no eligible entrant is deemed a fourth prize winner of a Weekly Contest, no fourth prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Fifth Prize: Each fifth prize winner of a Weekly Contest will be awarded a fifth prize. Each fifth prize consists of one (1) $1 Free Bet. If no eligible entrant is deemed a fifth prize winner of a Weekly Contest, no fifth prizes will be awarded for such Weekly Contest.
Guaranteed prize, grand prize, first prize, second prize. third prize, fourth prize, and fifth prize may be collectively referred to herein as “prize” or “prizes.”
For each Weekly Contest, prize(s), if any, will be deposited into the Sportsbook Account(s) of the winner(s), if any, within seventy-two (72) hours of the conclusion of such Weekly Contest, subject to verification of winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In certain instances, such as those involving larger or non-monetary prizes, the prizes may be distributed in an alternative manner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
For any prize with an actual retail value (“ARV”) of six hundred dollars ($600) or greater, Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to winner for the ARV of prize for the year in which prize was won.
All details of prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Restrictions may apply. Prizes are not redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any element of a prize) for one of equal or greater retail value. The value of prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the prizes’ ARV, and the actual fair market value of the prizes will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion and will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) with acceptance and use of prizes not specified herein as being awarded are winner’s sole responsibility.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Free Bets: Free Bets expire seven (7) days after receipt. Winners, if any, must use their Free Bets within such seven (7) day expiration period, or Free Bet will be forfeited. Free Bet may be used on any sport, event or market. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by prize provider that are sent along with the prize(s); (c) if selected as a Promotion winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on the Website and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion or forfeiture of the prize(s) at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (2) action, order, regulation or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Promotion; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to the Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity; and/or (ix) any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and its designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice, biographical data and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Promotion or any other promotion, contest or Promotion sponsored by the Sponsor.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) at any time without prior notice or consent for any reason, including, without limitation, should an error, virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or issue corrupt, restrict, prevent or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion and, in such situation, to select the potential winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Releasees shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees (or other professionals’ fees); and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim and/or seek indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Each entrant must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the email account associated with the entrant’s submitted email address (if provided). If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the BetMGM Sports account provided. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. By entering (or participating in any Promotion-related activity), entrants (and others) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of federal, state and local courts located in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List and Official Rules: For the name of the winner(s) or a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: BetMGM, LLC, Marketing attn.: King of The Weekend Challenge, 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than BetMGM, LLC.
- Miscellaneous: No waiver of any of the provisions of these Official Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING: Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS) or call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN).
Place NFL Wagers at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NFL betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.
Check out the sportsbook today to place your NFL wagers!