- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Knicks vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Kaseya Center to take on the Miami Heat on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, May 6
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+9.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 41 games (+8.60 Units / 16% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.75 Units / 75% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, May 6
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 32 of his last 46 games (+14.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 25 games at home (+13.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+9.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+9.05 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is dealing with an ankle injury and is ineligible to play in the postseason after signing with New York after Mar. 1.
- Jericho Sims (Knicks): Sims underwent surgery and is expected to be ready for the start of training camp, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Saturday’s (May.6) game against New York.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is expected to miss about 4-6 weeks, according to Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
- Haywood Highsmith (Heat): Highsmith is probable for Saturday’s (May.6) game against New York.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is questionable for Saturday’s (May.6) game against New York.
Knicks vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+ +||O Not Found +||+|
|Miami Heat||+ +||U Not Found +||+|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at + (+).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.