- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 16
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 27 of his last 37 games (+16.90 Units / 31% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 37 games (+16.85 Units / 38% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 39 away games (+15.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 25 of his last 36 games (+13.55 Units / 35% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 away games (+11.05 Units / 45% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 16
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 30 games (+14.10 Units / 37% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 31 of his last 48 games at home (+13.80 Units / 18% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 54 of his last 84 games (+12.55 Units / 9% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 40 games (+11.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.50 Units / 51% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (May 16) game against Denver
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): Bamba is OUT for Tuesday’s (May 16) game against Denver.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Tuesday’s (May 16) game against Denver.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Tuesday’s (May 16) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+6.5 -115||O 222.5 -115||+200|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -105||U 222.5 -115||-250|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.