- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 2
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 31 games (+17.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 36 away games (+16.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 31 games (+14.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 30 games (+13.55 Units / 41% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 away games (+11.00 Units / 36% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 2
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 29 of his last 43 games at home (+13.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 38 of his last 67 games (+10.75 Units / 12% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 42 of his last 82 games (+10.05 Units / 12% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+9.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 25 games at home (+8.25 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): Bamba is questionable for Tuesday’s (May 2) game against Golden State.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Tuesday’s (May 2) game against Golden State.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (May 2) game against Golden State.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (May 2) game against the Lakers.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala underwent successful surgery on his left wrist Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Lakers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+4.5 -110||O 227.5 -105||+165|
|Golden State Warriors||-4.5 -110||U 227.5 -105||-200|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.