The Washington Football Team (2-6) are 3.0-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 15, 2020 against the Detroit Lions (3-5). An over/under of 46.0 is set for the game. Make a pick with the best online sportsbook on Lions vs Football Team and other week 10 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Lions
- Detroit has compiled a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit has an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Detroit's games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Detroit racks up 24.6 points per game, comparable to the 23.5 per contest Washington allows.
- Detroit is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records at least 24.6 points.
- When Washington allows opponents to score no more than 19.1 points, it has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall.
- Detroit has just a 0-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-3 overall in home games.
Betting on Washington
- Washington has compiled a losing 3-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just four of Washington's eight games this year have gone over the point total (37.5% of its opportunities).
- This year, Washington racks up 10.9 fewer points per game (19.1) than Detroit gives up (30).
- Washington is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it puts up at least 19.1 points.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall in games when it gives up 24.6 points or less.
- Washington has just a 1-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Seven of Detroit's games have gone over 46.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- Washington has played two games this year that finished with a combined score over 46.0 points (25% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 43.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams allow 53.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- Detroit has an average point total of 54.6 in its matchups this year, 8.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 42.6-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
Lions Key Players
- Matthew Stafford has 2,127 passing yards (265.9 ypg) to lead Detroit, completing 62.6% of his passes and throwing touchdown 14 passes and seven interceptions in eight games this season.
- Adrian Peterson's team-high 350 rushing yards (43.8 per game) have come on 93 carries, with two touchdowns in eight games this year.
- In eight games this season, D'Andre Swift has piled up 250 yards (31.3 per game) on 54 attempts with four touchdowns, while also catching 26 passes for 207 yards (25.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Danny Amendola's team-leading 401 receiving yards (50.1 yards per game) have come on 25 catches (and 41 targets) through eight games.
- T.J. Hockenson has totaled 360 yards (45.0 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 34 passes on 49 targets over eight games this year.
- Kenny Golladay's 20 grabs have turned into 338 yards (67.6 ypg) and two touchdowns through five games played. He's been targeted 32 times.
- Romeo Okwara has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through eight games, while also picking up 6.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr., Detroit's leading tackler, has 55 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in eight games this year.
- Duron Harmon has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 30 tackles and four passes defended over eight games.
Lions: T.J. Hockenson: Questionable (Toe), Nick Williams: Questionable (Shoulder), Joe Dahl: Questionable (Back), Jarrad Davis: Questionable (Knee), Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), Jamal Agnew: Questionable (Ribs), Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Questionable (Foot)
Washington Key Players
- Dwayne Haskins has 939 passing yards (234.8 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 61% of his passes and tossing touchdown four passes and three interceptions over the course of four games this season.
- Antonio Gibson's team-high 391 rushing yards (48.9 per game) have come on 90 carries, with five touchdowns in eight games this year. He's also added 22 catches for 182 yards (22.8 per game).
- In eight games this season, J.D. McKissic has piled up 168 yards (21.0 per game) on 35 attempts, while also grabbing 34 passes for 248 yards (31.0 per game).
- Terry McLaurin's team-high 692 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) have come on 50 catches (and 77 targets) with three touchdowns through eight games.
- McKissic has caught 34 passes (on 47 targets) for 248 yards (31.0 yards per game) over eight games this year.
- Logan Thomas' 46 targets have resulted in 24 receptions for 236 yards (29.5 ypg) and three touchdowns through eight games played.
- Montez Sweat paces, the team's leader in tackles and sacks, has collected 5.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 22 tackles over the course of eight games.
- Jon Bostic is the team's leading tackler through eight games this year. He's picked up 60 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Kendall Fuller has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 14 tackles and five passes defended to his name over six games.
Washington: Geron Christian: Out (Knee), Dontrelle Inman: Out (Hamstring), Dustin Hopkins: Questionable (Right Groin), Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), Jared Norris: Out (Hamstring), Jeff Badet: Questionable (Hamstring)