- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Mavericks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Luka Doncic has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 89% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.30 Units / 68% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.15 Units / 98% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.05 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.90 Units / 37% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+6.75 Units / 38% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+6.40 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker continues to progress and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Dallas.
- Deandre Ayton (Suns): Ayton is probable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+1.5 -110||O 221.5 -105||+100|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 -110||U 221.5 -105||-120|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.