- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s 76ers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.10 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+8.35 Units / 63% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+8.15 Units / 99% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 56% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.00 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.20 Units / 49% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.10 Units / 61% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+10.05 Units / 33% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+10.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+9.50 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Philadelphia.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Philadelphia.
- Luke Kornet (Celtics): Kornet is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Philadelphia.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
76ers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+4.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+155|
|Boston Celtics||-4.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-190|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.