- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s 76ers vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- James Harden has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.25 Units / 95% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.35 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.65 Units / 76% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.05 Units / 60% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.50 Units / 52% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 42 games at home (+6.95 Units / 11% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 games (+6.20 Units / 112% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games at home (+6.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.75 Units / 57% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
- Paul George (Clippers): George is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Philadelphia.
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+1.5 -110||O 222.5 -115||+100|
|LA Clippers||-1.5 -110||U 222.5 -115||-120|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.