- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s 76ers vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+11.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.55 Units / 62% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+7.55 Units / 25% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.15 Units / 37% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.20 Units / 43% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+7.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.20 Units / 72% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer will be re-evaluated in about a week, according to Noah Levick of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Memphis.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane has a Grade 2 sprain and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is DOUBTFUL for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+5.5 -115||O 216.5 -115||+170|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-5.5 -105||U 216.5 -115||-210|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.