- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s 76ers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.10 Units / 61% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+8.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.15 Units / 24% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+4.60 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in his last 12 games at home (+14.35 Units / 67% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 40 games (+11.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 31 games (+7.40 Units / 20% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+6.85 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn and Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Charlotte.
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Philadelphia.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
76ers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+4.5 -110||O 214.5 -115||+145|
|Charlotte Hornets||-4.5 -110||U 214.5 -115||-175|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.