- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s 76ers vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 55% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.55 Units / 90% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.25 Units / 60% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+12.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+9.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 games at home (+8.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+7.95 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against New York
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
76ers vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -105||O 224.5 -110||-175|
|New York Knicks||+4.5 -115||U 224.5 -110||+145|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.