- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s 76ers vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Georges Niang has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.20 Units / 95% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 8 games (+4.25 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 8 games (+4.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.00 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+12.35 Units / 48% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+9.55 Units / 45% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+9.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.95 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Utah.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Philadelphia.
- Patrick Beverley (Lakers): Beverly is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Philadelphia.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
76ers vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-2.5 -115||O 232.5 -115||-145|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+2.5 -105||U 232.5 -115||+120|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.