- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s 76ers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+7.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.75 Units / 47% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+6.55 Units / 27% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 away games (+5.05 Units / 81% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 42 games at home (+15.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.30 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.50 Units / 41% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+5.95 Units / 72% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Matisse Thybulle (76ers): The 76ers have listed Thybulle as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Magic.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): The 76ers have listed Embiid as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Magic.
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer will be re-evaluated in about a week, according to Noah Levick of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): The Magic have listed Carter Jr. as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the 76ers.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): The Magic have listed Okeke as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the 76ers.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): The Magic announced that Fultz suffered a fracture and no surgery is required.
76ers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+2.5 -110||O 213.5 -110||+115|
|Orlando Magic||-2.5 -110||U 213.5 -110||-140|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.