- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s 76ers vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 22
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 36 away games (+11.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+11.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 46 games (+9.15 Units / 15% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+8.85 Units / 27% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+8.45 Units / 34% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 22
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 51 of his last 80 games (+16.20 Units / 16% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 31 games (+12.05 Units / 22% ROI)
- Cameron Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 21 games at home (+10.50 Units / 34% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.40 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danuel House Jr. (76ers): House Jr. is questionable for Saturday’s (Apr.22) game against Brooklyn.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is out for Saturday’s (Apr.22) game against Brooklyn.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Simmons has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
76ers vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.