- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s 76ers vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 27 away games (+10.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 29 away games (+8.75 Units / 22% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+8.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.80 Units / 31% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 32 games at home (+13.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 35 games at home (+12.75 Units / 26% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 32 games (+11.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 33 games (+8.80 Units / 21% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 26 of his last 44 games (+8.30 Units / 13% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen McDaniels (76ers): The 76ers have listed McDaniels as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 17) against the Hornets.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers have listed Haliburton as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the 76ers.
- Bennedict Mathurin (Pacers): Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said there’s no timetable for Mathurin’s return.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): The Pacers have listed Duarte as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the 76ers.
76ers vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-6.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||-250|
|Indiana Pacers||+6.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||+200|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.