- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s 76ers vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+9.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+8.30 Units / 25% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.20 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 29 of his last 43 games (+13.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 39 games (+12.60 Units / 23% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 24 of his last 33 games at home (+10.75 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 33 of his last 47 games (+9.95 Units / 12% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+9.55 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Indiana.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Indiana.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith did not play in Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Chicago.
76ers vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-7.5 -105||O 231.5 -110||-300|
|Indiana Pacers||+7.5 -115||U 231.5 -110||+230|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.