- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s 76ers vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers and Pistons player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
76ers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for 76ers players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Blocks Under in 28 of his last 33 games (+14.95 Units / 18% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 21 away games (+12.20 Units / 50% ROI)
- Matisse Thybulle has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+11.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+10.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 36 games (+10.30 Units / 18% ROI)
Pistons Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Pistons players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Under in 24 of his last 35 games at home (+11.50 Units / 27% ROI)
- Cade Cunningham has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.50 Units / 41% ROI)
- Cade Cunningham has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.20 Units / 87% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Cade Cunningham has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.90 Units / 52% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Pistons vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
- Chris Smith (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Smith won’t play again this season.
- Jerami Grant (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Grant will miss the rest of the season with a left calf strain.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar. 31) game against Philadelphia.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo will miss the rest of the season with a left index finguer avulsion fracture.
76ers vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-9.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||-500|
|Detroit Pistons||+9.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||375|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.