- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday's 76ers vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers and Raptors player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
76ers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for 76ers players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Georges Niang has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+14.80 Units / 32% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 27 away games (+14.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 35 games (+12.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 23 away games (+9.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 22 away games (+8.95 Units / 25% ROI)
Raptors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Raptors players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+10.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.65 Units / 24% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+6.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.00 Units / 44% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Raptors vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Charles Bassey (76ers): Bassey is out for Thursday's (Apr. 28) game against Toronto.
- Matisse Thybulle (76ers): Thybulle is out for Thursday's (Apr. 28) game against Toronto.
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is doubtful for Thursday's (Apr. 28) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-1.5 -110||O 209.5 -110||-120|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -110||U 209.5 -110||100|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.