- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s 76ers vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+12.55 Units / 62% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+9.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 19 away games (+8.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.25 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 36 games (+8.95 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.85 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+6.50 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Houston.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Houston.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Georges Niang (76ers): Niang is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Houston.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
76ers vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-8.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||-350|
|Houston Rockets||+8.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||+260|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.